Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2020/12/30 Monster Energy "Walmart / Halo Infinite Gaming Text to Enter Sweepstakes"

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2021 8:49 am
Jun 16, 2012
332 posts
2121 upvotes
I have 2 Halo 5 game codes that I am not going to use. PM me for one (and if you can use thumbs up to indicate that you did so once others see 2 thumbs up they don't keep PMing). Thanks!

All gone!
Aug 13, 2006
5 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
zdenoZ wrote: I have 2 Halo 5 game codes that I am not going to use. PM me for one (and if you can use thumbs up to indicate that you did so once others see 2 thumbs up they don't keep PMing). Thanks!

All gone!
Thanks zdenoZ for the game ... It’s greatly appreciated !
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2012
1334 posts
3832 upvotes
Canada
Anyone else feeling generous? I still can't seem to get the game
RFD: Pick any two.
1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55264 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Was just waiting the couple of seconds to have the timer set off and kept on reading how people want the game. Well, I tried my luck, and won a Halo 5 Guardians one digital download. Nice! Played at 9:27pm. At least I'm not empty for this month. And I rarely ever get a winning email on a weekend. Nice instant win, now if only I could win on the ruffles/budweiser contest.

I thought this was a new halo game lol. This is an oldie.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2010
1022 posts
2153 upvotes
Alberta
Styleman wrote: Anyone else feeling generous? I still can't seem to get the game
I sent you a PM. Enjoy! ;)
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10202 posts
3116 upvotes
Montreal
stinastr wrote: Was just waiting the couple of seconds to have the timer set off and kept on reading how people want the game. Well, I tried my luck, and won a Halo 5 Guardians one digital download. Nice! Played at 9:27pm. At least I'm not empty for this month. And I rarely ever get a winning email on a weekend. Nice instant win, now if only I could win on the ruffles/budweiser contest.

I thought this was a new halo game lol. This is an oldie.
Waiting for what Timer? I don't understand.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55264 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yuprules wrote: Waiting for what Timer? I don't understand.
For the new minute to begin, I tend to believe even minutes like the time I played 9:27:00 to scratch it off rather than just play randomly at any time, say 9:27:50. So that's what I was doing and finally won. Not much of a prize since I don't have an xbox but will see if I give it away or do something else with it.
Deal Guru
Mar 4, 2004
10202 posts
3116 upvotes
Montreal
stinastr wrote: For the new minute to begin, I tend to believe even minutes like the time I played 9:27:00 to scratch it off rather than just play randomly at any time, say 9:27:50. So that's what I was doing and finally won. Not much of a prize since I don't have an xbox but will see if I give it away or do something else with it.
I'll try that out and let you know if I win :)

Did WORSE, didn't even win a GUN DLC :) WON NOTHING!
Sep 23, 2020
43 posts
105 upvotes
Montreal
P0utine wrote: Yes you got a link to a website right after you send the word.. INFINITE and GAMER
JOUEUR

works as well
2019 - Grand Prize Winner for 5GameOn
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55264 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yuprules wrote: JOUEUR gets you a another separate entry to win?
I think it's GAMER in French.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
Looks like INFINI (french for infinite) gets you another separate daily entry, as well.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7916 posts
55264 upvotes
Toronto, ON
have a halo 5 guardians xbox one code. taking too long to trade and I'm prob not getting an xbox x. don't really game anymore, so if anyone wants it, pm me

first to pm can have it

*given away*
Jan 17, 2019
583 posts
959 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone has an extra code I would appreciate it a lot if you sent it my way :) textnow doesn’t seem to be supported.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25916 posts
10325 upvotes
These codes for Halo Infinite are going to be useless for quite awhile with Microsoft now saying the game won't be out until Fall 2021, almost a year from now...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)