Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2510 posts
24513 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2020/12/31 Co-Operators - $25,000 Contest Giveaway - QUOTE or NPE

https://www.cooperatorsgroupinsurance.c ... tests.aspx

Eligible Participants may enter through one of the following methods of entry:

Telephone or online auto and/or home insurance quote: To earn one (1) entry into the Contest: (i) call 1-800-387-1963 during the Contest Period and obtain a free, no-obligation auto and home insurance quote through a Participating Group OR (ii) go online to www.cooperatorsgroupinsurance.ca and complete an online request for an auto and home insurance quote through a Participating Group. You will be entered into the Contest once you complete the information requested and click the “Contact Me” button. If you are a resident of British Columbia, Manitoba or Saskatchewan, an auto insurance quote is not available to you so you must obtain a home insurance quote only in order to be entered into the Contest.

Automatic entry for contest participants who are already insured under the Program: If you (i) have a current and active policy in good standing through a Participating Group in the Program and (ii) you are not part of the Excluded Groups, you are automatically granted one (1) entry into the Contest. In order to claim a prize if your entry is selected in the random draw, you must maintain a current and active policy in good standard through a Participating Group in the Program through until the end of the Contest Period. If you wish to opt out of the automatic entry for the Contest please send your request to: The Co-operators $25,000 Contest Giveaway 2020, 5600 Cancross Court, Mississauga, Ontario, L5R3E9.

No purchase entry: Eligible Participants may enter into the Contest without obtaining a home and/or auto insurance quote by mailing their hand-printed name, address, city, province or territory, postal code, telephone number, email address, and a unique and original 100-word or more handwritten essay on "Insurance Protection" in a postage stamped envelope to: The Co-operators $25,000 Contest Giveaway 2020, 5600 Cancross Court, Mississauga, Ontario, L5R3E9. Limit of one (1) unique, mail-in, entry per eligible entrant during the Contest Period.

There will be five (5) Grand Prize Draws held on or around January 14, 2020, each for five thousand Canadian dollars ($5000) from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries submitted and received during the Contest Period in accordance with these Rules. Draw will take place at Promotional Elements Inc., 5-25 McIntyre Place, Kitchener, Ontario, N2R 1H1

Each Grand Prize of five thousand dollars ($5000) will be issued in the form of a cheque or money order made payable to the winner as his/her name appears on the Declaration and Release Form.

Good luck!
8 replies
Aug 4, 2008
848 posts
2970 upvotes
Ontario
holy wow, their home insurance is crazy expensive! Dear XXXXXX

Thank you for obtaining a home estimate from The Co‑operators.

Your estimated yearly premium is:
$9,143.00/yr
Apr 15, 2013
473 posts
1212 upvotes
Toronto
skeetersden wrote: holy wow, their home insurance is crazy expensive! Dear XXXXXX

Thank you for obtaining a home estimate from The Co‑operators.

Your estimated yearly premium is:
$9,143.00/yr
What kind of house do you have?!!! I’m insured by Co-operators and my quote when I switched was about 75% of my previous company.
Aug 4, 2008
848 posts
2970 upvotes
Ontario
My house is a century home (174 years old)
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2016
15656 posts
1929 upvotes
Out west
As usual, always way more expensive. My truck is almost $1000 a year more compared to what I have now. I shop around every few years for insurance, and they are always high