Contests

[Once] 2020/12/31 Food Network - Mission Hill Contest - NO QC - (trip for 4 to BC)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2020 9:54 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
3516 posts
29568 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2020/12/31 Food Network - Mission Hill Contest - NO QC - (trip for 4 to BC)

https://contests.foodnetwork.ca/mission-hill-contest/

https://assets.contests.foodnetwork.ca/ ... _Final.pdf

There is one (1) prize (the “Prize”) available to be won by the Prize winner (the “Winner”) consisting of: a trip for four (4) to Kelowna, British Columbia (the “Destination”) which shall include:
(a) Round-trip economy airfare for the Winner and three (3) guests (each a “Guest”, collectively the “Guests”) leaving together from the same gateway, on the same itinerary, from a major Canadian airport located near the Winner’s home, as determined by the Sponsors in their sole discretion, to the Destination;
(b) Ground transportation for the Winner and Guests between the airport and hotel in the Destination;
(c) Three (3) nights accommodation at the Mission Hill Family Estate Winery Lake House or such other venue to be selected by the Sponsors in their sole discretion for the Winner and Guests based on quadruple occupancy unless otherwise indicated;
(d) Daily breakfast for the Winner and Guests;
(e) Two (2) lunches and two (2) dinners for the Winner and Guests; and
(f) A guided food and wine tour for the Winner and Guests at the Mission Hill Family Estate Winery.

4.2 The Prize has an approximate value of ten thousand Canadian dollars (CDN $10,000.00). Actual value of the Prize will depend on departure city.

I could really end up in BC and have the time of my life. Could do without the wine, but some dank would be nice. Still in my sharing mood, not changing up now, too bad it's not daily, but that would leave me with a worst shot the way I'm playing. Good luck!
23 replies
Apr 12, 2007
763 posts
815 upvotes
Entered. Thanks! Good Luck!
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
41056 posts
37984 upvotes
Economy
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
18780 posts
5417 upvotes
Is anyone doing any travelling at this time? I'm staying put for the time being. Nice prize though...

Thanks...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)