[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
14290 posts
3469 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Trader Score: 70 (100% Positive)

2020 Advan Tire Winter Tire Sale

I have partnered with Advan Tires to assist them with a winter tire sale for RFD. With winter around the corner, using winter tires is important to keep everyone safe. The discounts will run from now until October 24. Please be advised due to COVID-19, masks are mandatory. Appointments are required if you would like Advan Tires to install the tires on your vehicle. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. If you are late by more than 15 minutes, we will have to reschedule. Due to COVID 19, space is limited.

Advan Tires carries a large range of wheels ranging from ADVAN Racing and RAYS to Fast Wheels, SuperSpeed Wheels. They also carry replicas if you prefer the OEM look. For tires, they will be focusing on Bridgestone, Continental, and Michelin tires during the group buy. Specifically the following:

Michelin X-Ice Xi3
Michelin X-Ice SNOW
Michelin Latitude X-Ice Xi2 for SUVs
Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 for sporty winter driving
Bridgestone Blizzak WS80
Bridgestone Blizzak WS90
Bridgestone Blizzak DM-V2 for SUVs
Continental WinterContact SI
Continental VikingContact 7
Continental IceContact XTRM. This tire is specially developed by Continental and only a few tire shops are allowed to sell it in the GTA.

Step 1
  • E-mail advantiregroupbuy@gmail.com with the subject: RFD Group Buy – Your Full Name
  • Full name and cellphone number
  • Year/Make/Model of vehicle
  • Which set of tires (Make, model, and size)
  • Specific days and times you would your installation appointment
  • If you do not want us to install the tires for you, please state this in your e-mail

Step 2
  • We will e-mail you a quote
  • Once a purchase agreement has been reached, $100 refundable deposit required
  • Please note cash, debit, and EMT discount of 3% is included in this quote. If you would like to pay by credit card, the 3% discount will be removed off your final bill
  • All prices include mounting, install, Hunter Road Force balance, and taxes

Additional Optional Savings
  • If you choose not to have us install the tires onto your vehicle, we will deduct $50 off your final invoice
  • If you would like to bundle your winter tires with a set of wheels, we will deduct $50 off your final invoice
  • If you would not like the tires to be Hunter Road Force balanced and regular balanced instead, we will deduct $20 off your final invoice.
  • Pick up and/or install your tires prior to November 21 and we will deduct another 3% off your final invoice

Hours of Operation:
Monday to Saturday 9AM to 6PM

Address
20 Cosentino Dr, Scarborough, ON M1P 3A2. Located 5 minutes away from Scarborough Town Centre.

Winter Tire Rebates. Many thanks to @howwon for compiling the list.

FAQ
  • If you want a tire that is not part of the group buy, send us an e-mail and we’ll work out a deal for you
  • If you see another shop that is cheaper than us, send us an e-mail with their quote and we’ll work out a deal for you
Last edited by geokilla on Nov 12th, 2020 1:24 pm, edited 5 times in total.
25 replies
May 27, 2007
201 posts
34 upvotes
Vaughan
Trader Score: 0
I just bought two sets for both of my cars. Got them installed today. Good service from start to end!
Dec 21, 2009
52 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Okay. Just placed an order for a set. Lets see how this plays out!
Nov 24, 2012
117 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Thank you. Ordered Blizzak WS90 for installation in Oct.
Deal Expert
Jul 30, 2007
27753 posts
12829 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 2 (100% Positive)
Picked up my set today. Overall, great buy. Rims did have some tiny scratches (inner barrel) which I can live with.

Good thing is they use black color sticker weights that do not rust (so the shop claims) . Other shops I had been to all rusted in a matter of a couple of months time.

I may say this shop is the reincarnation of “simply tires” Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Sep 21, 2016
5 posts
Went for pick up on Friday, the staff were super friendly.
Email replies were really quick and overall a great experience.
Tire + winter package was a great deal too! (attached picture)
Images
  • 774cd260-c84c-4db4-9732-1f585f49bd01.jpg
Jan 31, 2007
62 posts
9 upvotes
Just have them mounted a set of VikingContact 7 on my wheels that I will install later. Thankfully they did not mount 3 of them as right-side tires like the last time I bought winter tires.
They have very good prices, even compared to Sim** Tires.
Dec 21, 2009
52 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
Had them install a set. In and out in 30 minutes. Good price overall and would give them business again in the near future. Thanks
Oct 14, 2020
0 posts
Hi guys who bought the tires in Advan recently.
What is the manufacture year of your tires? I am somewhat concerned that the cheaper price that Advan is offering has a reason. They told me in email that they don't know what year the tire will be when they receive it.
Do you know or have any explanation why this shop is way cheaper than the others? I hope they are legit and not using knock offs.
Mar 27, 2013
425 posts
32 upvotes
GTA
booblehead wrote: Picked up my set today. Overall, great buy. Rims did have some tiny scratches (inner barrel) which I can live with.

Good thing is they use black color sticker weights that do not rust (so the shop claims) . Other shops I had been to all rusted in a matter of a couple of months time.

I may say this shop is the reincarnation of “simply tires” Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
What are the sticker weights?
- It takes more effort to be sarcastic than polite!