• Jul 1st, 2020 9:01 pm
[OP]
Feb 9, 2020
61 posts
14 upvotes
Etobicoke

2020 Honda Accord - Interior Bulbs

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can purchase some LED interior bulbs (mirror/map/dome/trunk/courtesy door) for the 2020 Honda Accord ?

Also, if anyone know a place that can install/purchase them together that would also work.

Thanks in advance.
10 replies
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2002
21132 posts
23338 upvotes
Toronto
I got mine from Amazon. Then installed them myself (Kia Soul 2012). Plenty of instructions on YouTube. Usually just need a screwdriver or plastic wedge to pry off the lamp cover.
Images
  • 20200625_162540.jpg
Last edited by sprung on Jun 30th, 2020 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Things changed now that I’m a father, I can’t live my life a quarter mile at a time anymore.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
7233 posts
3276 upvotes
I use Diode Dynamics to find out what the bulb sizing is and then order the LED bulbs on Amazon (or Aliexpress if I am not at all in a rush).

Your 2020 Honda Accord appears to use 194 LED bulbs..... 2x Map Lights, 1x Trunk Light and 1x Trunk light.

If you have mirror vanity lights, it appears they use 28mm Festoon bulbs.
[OP]
Feb 9, 2020
61 posts
14 upvotes
Etobicoke
SoroSuub1 wrote: I use Diode Dynamics to find out what the bulb sizing is and then order the LED bulbs on Amazon (or Aliexpress if I am not at all in a rush).

Your 2020 Honda Accord appears to use 194 LED bulbs..... 2x Map Lights, 1x Trunk Light and 1x Trunk light.

If you have mirror vanity lights, it appears they use 28mm Festoon bulbs.
Thanks for the insight, I'm getting my dash cam and tinted done at Audio Heaven and from the look of it he also does interior lighting. I'm ask him how much he charges and go from there.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2008
7233 posts
3276 upvotes
iHibachi wrote: Thanks for the insight, I'm getting my dash cam and tinted done at Audio Heaven and from the look of it he also does interior lighting. I'm ask him how much he charges and go from there.
The install is generally super easy... usually just involves using a small flathead screwdriver or plastic prying tool to pop off the lens cover.... pull out the old bulb and plop in the new one.

There are tons of Youtube tutorials online... I wouldn't pay someone extra to do it.
[OP]
Feb 9, 2020
61 posts
14 upvotes
Etobicoke
SoroSuub1 wrote: The install is generally super easy... usually just involves using a small flathead screwdriver or plastic prying tool to pop off the lens cover.... pull out the old bulb and plop in the new one.

There are tons of Youtube tutorials online... I wouldn't pay someone extra to do it.
Your right, I've seen the tutorials online and they are easy. But at the same time, he mentions that he has the lights in stock so I'm find out how much extra is to buy from him and install. If it reasonable price, might as well let him do everyone in one shot vs me getting the bulbss and installing it myself.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 11, 2004
9942 posts
818 upvotes
Toronto
Walmart
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12134 posts
3278 upvotes
Scarberia
yup, not sure why stock new cars don't come with bright LED white bulbs, they still use the halogen low dim yellow ones? those bright white leds are 3x brighter then stock! i just get them on amazon or ebay when they had that 3$ free coupon to abuse!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>