Contests

[Once] 2020/??/?? L'Oreal Professional - Serie Expert Solar Sublime - Win 1 of 10 Ray Ban Sunglasses

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2020 2:52 pm
8 replies
Jan 15, 2014
296 posts
973 upvotes
Westmount
Thank you.

But not for me:
➡ ➡ By entering your email, you expressly consent to receive exclusive news, promotions and opportunities for engagement from L’Oréal Professionnel, Purelology, Kérastase and Shu Uemura Canada, brands from the L’Oréal Canada Inc. family, via electronic messages (eg. By email, SMS or other social media). ! !
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
2810 posts
26148 upvotes
Toronto, ON
joblop wrote: Thank you.

But not for me:
➡ ➡ By entering your email, you expressly consent to receive exclusive news, promotions and opportunities for engagement from L’Oréal Professionnel, Purelology, Kérastase and Shu Uemura Canada, brands from the L’Oréal Canada Inc. family, via electronic messages (eg. By email, SMS or other social media). ! !
Thanks for the heads up! I usually put my home phone rather than my cell phone. I once won a good life contest that I inputed the phone as 416 000 0000. Sometimes I put it in and noticed someone had beat me to it. This time I put my home phone, don't like giving my cell away online, so hopefully I won't be disqualified. You never know if they call or email or both. I try to play most fill in the form contests.