[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1188 posts
16064 upvotes
North York, ON

2020/??/?? Win an Almost $2.5K CAD Year's Supply of Pizza Pops [no QC, 16+]

Or "ongoing?" Please advise.

Contest begins on June 15, 2020 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (EDT) and ends as soon as one person correctly guesses the winning website url and is validated as the winner (the “Contest Period”).

how to enter:

Pizza Pops has “hidden” a prize on a secret website url somewhere on the internet. The purpose of the Contest is for participants to try to find the hidden Pizza Pops prize by successfully guessing the secret website url (the “Winning Website”).
During the Contest Period, Participants can enter the Contest one of two ways:
1. Go to www.AllYouShouldProbablyEatPizzaPops.com ("Sponsor's Site") and try to guess the correct Winning Website by typing in website url guesses in the designated space on the Sponsor Site. After entering your guess, if you are a correct, you will be automatically directed to the Winning Website where you will receive instructions for validating your entry and redeeming the Prize. Only the first person to guess correctly, enter the Winning Website and be successfully validated as the winner will win the Prize. If you are incorrect, you may continue to enter guesses; or
2. Try to guess the correct Winning Website url by typing website url guesses in your internet browser window. After entering your guess, if you are correct, you will be automatically directed to the Winning Website where you will receive instructions for validating your entry and redeeming the Prize. Only the first person to guess correctly, enter the winning website and be successfully validated as the winner will win the Prize. If you are incorrect, you may continue to enter guesses.

prize:

The Contest Prize consists of a one (1) yearʼs supply of Pizza Pops products, to be given to the winner in the form of 12 packages of Pizza Pops product, plus a total of 404 coupons for free Pizza Pops products. Total retail value of the Prize is $2491.84 CDN.

rules:

embedded
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
7 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1232 posts
1551 upvotes
Toronto
Don't bother. Someone has already found the secret URL. I got the message after finding it.

You don't get a free coupon for guessing it right either.

Thanks OP, for posting it anyway.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3267 posts
13914 upvotes
Canada
crayola1 wrote: Don't bother. Someone has already found the secret URL. I got the message after finding it.

What was the webpage?
Sep 6, 2019
270 posts
498 upvotes
crayola1 wrote: Don't bother. Someone has already found the secret URL. I got the message after finding it.

Already?/??? I wonder who wonSmiling Face With HornsSmiling Face With Horns
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21584 posts
33253 upvotes
ONTARIO
Neat contest, but pretty lame if it's already taken and they don't update their website to reflect that.

I am also interested in the site if anyone knows. I tried a few of them but they were all basically "haha this isnt it either".
Apr 5, 2010
74 posts
36 upvotes
Winnipeg
Hey, I was the winner found out the URL on the 28th and got the release form on the 28th of July.

https://onethousandsixhundredsixtyfourpizzapops.com/

The answer was pretty much on the terms of service page.

Pizza Pops has “hidden” a prize on a secret website url somewhere on the internet. The purpose of the Contest is for participants to try to find the hidden Pizza Pops prize by successfully guessing the secret website url (the “Winning Website”).
The 'hidden' part made me a bit suspicious for some reason, so then if you take a look at the prize;
3. PRIZE
One (1) Prize:

The Contest Prize consists of a one (1) yearʼs supply of Pizza Pops products, to be given to the winner in the form of 12 packages of Pizza Pops product, plus a total of 404 coupons for free Pizza Pops products.

The Prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made unless Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines otherwise. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value should it become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use.

Total retail value of the Prize is $2491.84 CDN
its ( 12 x 4 ) + (4 x 404 ) = 1664

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)