50$ for NOKIAN ROTIIVA AT

Oct 1 to Nov 30
80$ for NOKIAN HAKKAPELIITTA R3
nice! where can i find this info?
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4549 posts
1550 upvotes
smanso wrote: Is Costco typically excluded in Michelin offers?
Yes, they are and they are often named as excluded. You get the rebate directly from Costco as a cash card (usually).

Terms and Conditions from the Michelin website:

Michelin knows how important it is to protect your personal information. Please consult our privacy policy at michelin.ca.

Estimates, work orders and quotations are not acceptable as proof of purchase.

This offer is not applicable at Costco and Canadian Tire.

This offer is not combinable with the $50 MICHELIN® Instant Rebate at participating GM Canada dealerships.

Offer available at participating Canadian Michelin dealers.

Retail and consumer sales only.

Federal and provincial taxes will be calculated on the selling price before the rebate.

Offer expires September 15, 2020. Void where prohibited.

All claims must be postmarked no later than October 15, 2020.

Only new MICHELIN® CrossClimate®2, CrossClimate® + or CrossClimate® SUV tires are eligible. Not applicable on the MICHELIN® Agilis® CrossClimate® tires.

Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your mail-in rebate.

Reserved for Canadian residents only.

For further information regarding the mail-in offer, please call 1-866-755-8887.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Jun 19, 2019
42 posts
5 upvotes
Thanks! When does Costco run an offer period for Michelin tires? I see a cash card rebate for Bridgestone currently.
Mar 28, 2010
732 posts
269 upvotes
Toronto
smanso wrote: Thanks! When does Costco run an offer period for Michelin tires? I see a cash card rebate for Bridgestone currently.
If it's same as previous years, I think they run pretty much in parallel as the Michelin rebates as the Costco cards are supposed to be equivalent
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6925 posts
1802 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
kevinyvr wrote: If it's same as previous years, I think they run pretty much in parallel as the Michelin rebates as the Costco cards are supposed to be equivalent
Do you mean that Costco would run it from Oct 1 to Dec 15, if Michelin is running their $70 then?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
6925 posts
1802 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
kevinyvr wrote: Yeah, give or take a few days maybe. They sometimes do 1 cent installation too at the same time.

Here's the 2019 RFD thread for comparison: costco-costco-tire-gift-card-deals-50-7 ... e-2317687/
Sweet! I'm going to hold off on replacing my VERY worn out UHP summer tires until Costco runs their deal - just gotta drive the car VERY carefully until then.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1223 posts
1100 upvotes
What promo are you talking about now? The Winter tire rebates hasn't started yet Astonished Face
YZFR15 wrote: Michelin says the tires must be bought at the same time as the vehicle and from the same dealership. I recently bought a set a tires and submitted my claim yesterday, it was declined.

Per the T&C listed on the Michelin site “ The contract must show that the tires were bought at the same time as the vehicle purchase/lease and at the same car dealership.”
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1223 posts
1100 upvotes
This is what I'm talking about...I bought a new set of Cross Climate 2 from Quattro tires on Sunday and submitted online rebate to Michelin. (Hurry up! The promo ends today!)
Quattro gives 7% instant rebate and hopefully Michelin will honor the rebate because when you click in there's a yellow banner on top of the submission page saying "This offer cannot be combined with any other promotion or program and is not applicable at Costco and Canadian Tire." which is a very broad statement regarding "any other promotion or program" but in their T&C only GM's dealership Michelin instant rebate is excluded (and of course Costco and CanTire).

That's why I'm asking for real-world experience here and see if anyone gets instant rebate (or discounts) from online retailers AND Michelin's rebate at the same time.

Quattro told me it should qualify as their instant 7% rebate is not offered by Michelin
WRIGHT828 wrote: Michelin owns Black Circles so I'd expect that they would honour their rebate program. However, some T&C explicitly state that online purchases are excluded from mail-in rebates (Like Toyo). If it is not explicitly stated, then usually you can still qualify for a mail-in rebate with an instant in-store promotion because that's at the dealer's discretion and isn't necessarily endorsed by Michelin themselves.

As an example: Point-S locations will have an exclusive instant rebate on Michelin tires coming up very shortly, it CAN be combined with the mail-in promotion so you get to double-dip in that way. However, if you buy at Costco and get an instant rebate from them, you would not be eligible for the Michelin mail-in promo.
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1046 posts
552 upvotes
Picked up a set of Kumho WS71 with $80 manufacturer rebate and $60 dealer rebate, so got total of $140 off a set of 19" from Quattro tires, pretty happy with the deal.
Sep 13, 2018
31 posts
14 upvotes
naticom wrote: What promo are you talking about now? The Winter tire rebates hasn't started yet Astonished Face
This is the New Vehicle purchase promotion, for Winter tires

THE NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE PROMOTION IS EXTENDED!
Buy 4 get a $70 mail-in rebate*
From January 1 to December 31, 2020, get a $70 mail-in rebate* on new MICHELIN® passenger or light truck winter tires when you purchase or lease a new vehicle.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1223 posts
1100 upvotes
The best thing of Quattro is they don’t charge env fee and PST when shipping to BC so that’s another 9% off if you’re buying $1000 in tires...

However they do charge delivery, about $13.xx
number17 wrote: Picked up a set of Kumho WS71 with $80 manufacturer rebate and $60 dealer rebate, so got total of $140 off a set of 19" from Quattro tires, pretty happy with the deal.
Nov 28, 2014
40 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Looking for a set of Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady from blackcircles.ca.

Planning to use blackcircles' perkopolis discount of 10% and was wondering if this could be combined with the $100 mail in rebate.

Anyone have any ideas?
May 8, 2016
272 posts
198 upvotes
Ontario
Gotthegoods wrote: Looking for a set of Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady from blackcircles.ca.

Planning to use blackcircles' perkopolis discount of 10% and was wondering if this could be combined with the $100 mail in rebate.

Anyone have any ideas?
Again, it's a completely grey area... Some will have had success, others not. If the manufacturer specifically excludes online purchases it will be listed in their terms & conditions. Alternately, some manufacturers require an invoice showing both tire purchase & proof of installation or they will deny the claim. Some people get lucky and their claims aren't scrutinized, others get held to the letter of the T&C.