Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2021/01/03 Ann Louise "2020 WIN A DIAMOND"

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 10th, 2020 2:01 pm
Mar 29, 2011
622 posts
2214 upvotes
White Rock, BC

2021/01/03 Ann Louise "2020 WIN A DIAMOND"

Win A Diamond Ring this Holiday with Ann-Louise Jewellers

https://annlouise.ca/pages/win-a-diamon ... 8971e0f1d7

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Enter our 5th annual #WINaDIAMOND2020 draw for a chance to win a Lumina ring set with a 0.51ct GIA certified, graded SI2 clarity, F colour and triple ideal cut diamond, made in 18K white gold. To enter and be eligible to win just follow the setups below and fill-out the form. Entries accepted until Jan 3, 2021 and the winner will be announced early in the new year. Retail value: $4900

Rules: No purchase is required to enter our 2020 WIN A DIAMOND draw. A purchase will not increase you chances of winning. The prize cannot be returned or exchanged for cash value.

Entrants must reside in Canada to be eligible to enter the draw. All Ann-Louise Jewellers employees are not allowed to enter the draw. Open to Canadian residents ages 18+.

The contest closes on Jan 3rd, 2021 and the draw will take place within the week of January 4th, 2021. The winner will be contacted soon after by email. Should the winner not reply and no other communication been established with the winner within 3 days of initial contact the prize will automatically be forfeited and then another winner will be drawn and be given the opportunity to claim the prize. The former first drawn winner will not be able to later claim any prize or equivalency.

This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Ann-Louise Jewellers and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
Last edited by Sanforized on Dec 5th, 2020 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title
13 replies
Mar 29, 2011
622 posts
2214 upvotes
White Rock, BC
Must follow Ann-Louise on Instagram & Facebook (click links on form)...Good luck to all!
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Not on social media so no go for me. Would just give them away just I did the last 2 times I won diamonds. Good luck to whomever wins...
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16861 posts
1301 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1519 posts
2788 upvotes
DougO wrote: Not on social media so no go for me. Would just give them away just I did the last 2 times I won diamonds. Good luck to whomever wins...
You’ve already won TWO diamonds? Teach me your ways o wise jedi master