• Feb 19th, 2021 12:36 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2630 posts
6990 upvotes
Canada

2021/02/18 T&T Supermarket Taste RWA Contest iPad [ON Only]

Entrants must spend $20 or more on any Liberterre products between February 5 to 18, 2021. Entrants will be automatically entering the draw and will be notified at checkout.

Grand Prize iPad 32gb
Second Prize T&T Supermarket $100 Gift Card
Third Prize T&T Supermarket $50 Gift Card

Contest: https://www.tntsupermarket.com/rwa2102
Rules: Embedded
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4096 posts
23295 upvotes
North York
I just emailed them about having to have a no-purchase method of entry.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4096 posts
23295 upvotes
North York
They just replied to me - they don't clue in to what I am saying so I sent them the link to the no-purchase clause - if they don't answer, I will bring it up to Loblaws, which ownes T&T Supermarkets - if not for this contest, for the future one.
Oct 22, 2007
384 posts
673 upvotes
Markham
Rosibal wrote: They just replied to me - they don't clue in to what I am saying so I sent them the link to the no-purchase clause - if they don't answer, I will bring it up to Loblaws, which ownes T&T Supermarkets - if not for this contest, for the future one.
If they don't respond in time you should make sure you take screen shots of the contest page and their rules. Maybe submit it to the Competition Bureau too. Keep us up to date with what happens.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4096 posts
23295 upvotes
North York
mikeconic wrote: If they don't respond in time you should make sure you take screen shots of the contest page and their rules. Maybe submit it to the Competition Bureau too. Keep us up to date with what happens.
I sent an email to Loblaws customer service with the correspondence and all - they own T&T Supermarket.

Will let you know
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4096 posts
23295 upvotes
North York
T&T replied:

ShopOnline (T&T) <ShopOnline@tntsupermarket.com>

Hi xxxx

Thanks for the details! In order to include you in our lucky draw contest as a no-purchase participant , we need your contact information which is including the name and phone number. We might take the information as a unique participate voucher and contact you to collect the prize if you are the winner.
Sep 6, 2019
248 posts
453 upvotes
Rosibal wrote: T&T replied:

ShopOnline (T&T) <ShopOnline@tntsupermarket.com>

Hi xxxx

Thanks for the details! In order to include you in our lucky draw contest as a no-purchase participant , we need your contact information which is including the name and phone number. We might take the information as a unique participate voucher and contact you to collect the prize if you are the winner.
Hi Rosibal, is the no purchase entry a email entry? What email do you send it to?

Also, thank you so much for contacting Loblaws abut this. No organization should ever get away from this! I'm glad they got caught
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2009
4096 posts
23295 upvotes
North York
BigSisterFan wrote: Hi Rosibal, is the no purchase entry a email entry? What email do you send it to?

Also, thank you so much for contacting Loblaws abut this. No organization should ever get away from this! I'm glad they got caught
The one on my message: ShopOnline@tntsupermarket.com
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
2347 posts
2156 upvotes
Oakville
I emailed them and got a reply to "check website for entry details" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 6, 2019
248 posts
453 upvotes
Rosibal wrote: The one on my message: ShopOnline@tntsupermarket.com
So I send my name and phone number and you won't believe what they said back to me

Hello BigSisterFan,

Please take a look at the eligibility regarding the contest draw to confirm whether you are qualified to join. Thank you.

This is followed by an image of terms and condition.

Literally, I can't believe that they were referring back to their BS illegal rules. They have the damm nerves to do that! :rolleyes:. I'm so complaining back to Loblaws about this, because I'm getting really f****** piss off. Like seriously how hard is it to include a no purchase entry. Cheap a*** w*****! I already knew that T&T Supermarket were going to be sketchy asf, now they just prove it

Thanks again Rosibal for trying