Expired Contests

[Daily] 2021/02/20 - Chop - I Heart Steak (18+, check locations)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2021 12:48 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Mar 13, 2006
692 posts
5867 upvotes
Calgary

2021/02/20 - Chop - I Heart Steak (18+, check locations)

Although this is open to all Canada, check locations to make sure it is close enough to be worth entering! I totally wanted to enter this one but the nearest location is 40 minutes away, not worth it for me Crying Face There are restaurants in BC, MB, AB, ON, SK, NS.

The prize package includes:
Dinner for two at a Chop Steakhouse & Bar location near you (to be redeemed as a Dine In or Contactless CurbsidePick-Up Experience.)
Le Creuset Cherry Heart Shaped Dutch Oven (1.9L)
Heart Shaped Marble Cutting Board
Heart Shaped Ramekins and Measuring Spoons
Approximate value $500

Enter every 24h: https://chop.ca/heart-steak-contest
Rules: https://chop.ca/sites/default/files/Con ... s.docx.pdf
11 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4154 posts
32328 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Emilyb wrote: Although this is open to all Canada, check locations to make sure it is close enough to be worth entering! I totally wanted to enter this one but the nearest location is 40 minutes away, not worth it for me Crying Face There are restaurants in BC, MB, AB, ON, SK, NS.

The prize package includes:
Dinner for two at a Chop Steakhouse & Bar location near you (to be redeemed as a Dine In or Contactless CurbsidePick-Up Experience.)
Le Creuset Cherry Heart Shaped Dutch Oven (1.9L)
Heart Shaped Marble Cutting Board
Heart Shaped Ramekins and Measuring Spoons
Approximate value $500

Enter every 24h: https://chop.ca/heart-steak-contest
Rules: https://chop.ca/sites/default/files/Con ... s.docx.pdf
40 minutes away isn't bad. I've picked up a running room backpack and $50 running room gift card, maybe something else, from an hour or so away and than just walked the beach there a little further, and than came back. This is a more valuable prize, maybe you'll reconsider. You can always have the dinner, sell the oven to make up gas money if you don't have it, and still have a board and some spoons lol. With dinner, you can't really take a walk and in this weather, I forgot about walks altogether mostly, once in a while
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4154 posts
32328 upvotes
Toronto, ON
P.S: They are really good for heating things in the oven. They never break. Although you might be a pan roaster type.

Got some from a previous dinner I won. Thanks, when I enter dailies again, this one will be entered.

Or even better, don't have a car, someone can't drive than, get a neighbour to drive you, and give her the 1.9L oven container as a thank you.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
41346 posts
38882 upvotes
Economy
Halifax is not in drop-down menu.
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
[OP]
Mar 13, 2006
692 posts
5867 upvotes
Calgary
stinastr wrote: 40 minutes away isn't bad. I've picked up a running room backpack and $50 running room gift card, maybe something else, from an hour or so away and than just walked the beach there a little further, and than came back. This is a more valuable prize, maybe you'll reconsider. You can always have the dinner, sell the oven to make up gas money if you don't have it, and still have a board and some spoons lol. With dinner, you can't really take a walk and in this weather, I forgot about walks altogether mostly, once in a while
Gas is at 1.09/L here, by the time we got home steak would be leather and we don't really need more baking dishes even though these are good ones. My interest isn't strong enough to be worth the drive for it and seems like it should go to someone who really wants it anyway. Would be a fantastic date night for someone. For us the kids would be pissed and I'd have to make dinner for them anyway after an hour and a half of driving, ha ha. I would probably make that drive for a Running Room pack and GC, those are things that would last longer than a dinner even though the retail value is less, it would be more valuable to me. Anyway I am sure it will make someone happy to win it! :)
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15154 posts
305 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig