Expired Contests

[Once] 2021/02/25 Holt Renfrew - 2021 New Year’s Wish WeChat Contest - WeChat REQUIRED and new year's wish

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 22nd, 2021 1:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4166 posts
32411 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/02/25 Holt Renfrew - 2021 New Year’s Wish WeChat Contest - WeChat REQUIRED and new year's wish

https://www.holtrenfrew.com/en/contest

To Enter:

Your WeChat account must be public to be enter.
Follow Holt Renfrew’s WeChat Account (WeChat ID: HR_Official)
Share Holt Renfrew’s New Year’s Wish WeChat Post on WeChat and write a wish for the new year
Take a screenshot of the repost and send to Holt Renfrew’s WeChat account via Direct Messaging, along with your full name and email address. (Altogether, an “Entry”).
One Entry per person or account. Entries will be rejected if they do not meet the Entry Requirements set out below or your WeChat Account is set to private. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor or its assigns.

There will be three (3. prizes available to be won consisting of Two (2) Holt Renfrew Gift Cards valued at $888 and One (1) prize from Charlotte Tilbury consisting of four (4) Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Magic Cream, total valued at $500. (the “Prizes”).

Good luck!
5 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1776 posts
1222 upvotes
Halifax, NS
hmm i'm having trouble signing up for we chat (just downloaded the app). at the security/verification stage it gives me an error i can't bypass, and the error message is in japanese (or something). anyone else encountering this?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4629 posts
6965 upvotes
Ontario
Snazzy Lunar New Year prizes for the contest!
2021-Be more colourful and generous.😎
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
1776 posts
1222 upvotes
Halifax, NS
can anyone give me a reference? apparently in order to sign up, you need to be sort of referred by an existing user (who's been there longer than a month or however long). and that person can't have referred someone else within a month or so, so... =\