[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2375 posts
5231 upvotes
Canada

2021/03/21 Lay's Find Joy in Every Bag Contest [All Canada]

The following Instant Win Prizes are available to be won in the Contest:

(a) Free Product Coupons: There are a total of one thousand (1,000) Free Product Coupon prizes available to be won, and two hundred (200) will be awarded each week during the Contest Period (each, a “Free Product Coupon Prize”). The approximate retail value of each Free Product Coupon Prize is CAD $4.99. The number of Free Product Coupon Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period.

(b) LAY’S® Branded Socks: There are a total of two hundred and fifty (250) LAY’S® Branded Sock prizes available to be won, and fifty (50) will be awarded each week during the Contest Period (each, a “LAY’S Branded Sock Prize”). The approximate retail value of each LAY’S Branded Sock Prize is CAD $13.15. The number of LAY’S Branded Sock Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period. Limit one (1) LAY’S Branded Sock Prize per person during the Contest.

(c) LAY’S® Branded Hats: There are a total of two hundred and fifty (250) LAY’S® Branded Hat prizes available to be won, and fifty (50) will be awarded each week during the Contest Period (each, a “LAY’S Branded Hat Prize”). The approximate retail value of each LAY’S Branded Hat Prize is CAD $18.26. The number of LAY’S Branded Hat Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period. Limit one (1) LAY’S Branded Hat Prize per person during the Contest.

(d) LAY’S® Branded Scarfs: There are a total of two hundred and fifty (250) LAY’S® Branded Scarf prizes available to be won, and fifty (50) will be awarded each week during the Contest Period (each, a “LAY’S Branded Scarf Prize”). The approximate retail value of each LAY’S Branded Scarf Prize is CAD $32.32. The number of LAY’S Branded Sock Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period. Limit one (1) LAY’S Branded Sock Prize per person during the Contest.

(e) LAY’S® Chips for a Year: There are a total of five (5) LAY’S® Chips for a Year prizes available to be won, and one (1) will be awarded each week during the Contest Period (each, a “LAY’S Chips for a Year Prize”). Each LAY’S Chips for a Year Prize will be awarded in the form of fifty-two (52) free product coupons. The approximate retail value of each LAY’S Chips for a Year Prize is CAD $259.48. The number of LAY’S Chips for a Year Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are claimed throughout the Contest Period. Limit one (1) LAY’S Chips for a Year Prize per person/household during the Contest.

Contest: https://gottahavelays.ca/
Rules: https://gottahavelays.ca/rules
23 replies
Mar 13, 2006
709 posts
5970 upvotes
Calgary
I like everything about this. Instant win, easy form, also CHIPS :D
May 3, 2009
545 posts
703 upvotes
Thanks so much - love these fun daily ones ..
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
1086 posts
1646 upvotes
Thanks! Good Luck!
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
41370 posts
38938 upvotes
Economy
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19416 posts
5699 upvotes
Nothing today. Thanks...
May 14, 2015
56 posts
95 upvotes
Toronto
Won LAY'S® Branded Scarf, first win this year
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15187 posts
305 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19416 posts
5699 upvotes
IreneK624 wrote: Won LAY'S® Branded Scarf, first win this year
Anything has to look better than those Oreo hats we got a bit back. I get compliments on the Pepsi bags I got but not as big as the Overwatch scarf I got from EB Games that is now out of production. Had people try to buy it off me. And it isn't even new...

No win again today and i can't even print the coupon...
Mar 13, 2006
709 posts
5970 upvotes
Calgary
DougO wrote:
No win again today and i can't even print the coupon...
I can't print it either. But considering Lays chips are 3x the price of the no name brand I regularly buy (even on sale), a $1 coupon isn't going to make me buy them. Not that I don't like them but I can't afford that :/
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19416 posts
5699 upvotes
Emilyb wrote: I can't print it either. But considering Lays chips are 3x the price of the no name brand I regularly buy (even on sale), a $1 coupon isn't going to make me buy them. Not that I don't like them but I can't afford that :/
I only get them when they are on sale at SDM and I can get extra points with them. Used to buy Old Dutch over Lays but after having my teeth removed and going to dentures, the flavour isn't the same. Too bad too as i used to love their chips over Frito Lay product...
Sep 2, 2010
791 posts
5300 upvotes
Mississauga
Won free chips, thanks!