Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4166 posts
32401 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/03/27 Kal Tire - Goals of the Week Jersey Contest 2021

Enter: https://info.kaltire.com/jerseycontestentryform/

Rules: https://info.kaltire.com/jerseycontestrules/

There are ten (10) Prizes available that could be won within the Contest Period, consisting of:

A custom hockey jersey with a maximum value of $300CAD. While efforts will be made to accommodate requests, specific details such as teams, numbers and/or name bars are subject to product availability.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY

a) Online entry:
To enter the Contest, the Contest Entrant must complete the online entry form with all the required pieces of information during the Contest Period.

b) Manual entry:
To manually enter the Contest, the Contest Entrant must send a letter requesting entry to the Contest to “Kal Tire Goals of the Week Jersey Contest Entry,” 1540 Kalamalka Lake Road, Vernon, British Columbia V1T 6N6. To be considered valid all letters must be post marked during the Contest Period. The Contest Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the prize draw.

There is a limit of one (1) entry into the Contest per person during the Contest Period.

I guess I'm not goal oriented lol. Rather than send in the npe cuz I can't find the entry online, I'm sharing in hopes you find the entry, and rfd wins 9/10 of these. I don't really want a jersey so heck, might as well share. Contests has always just been fun, I don't take it any other way. If this was serious, I wouldn't be in it lol

Good luck!
Last edited by Sanforized on Feb 18th, 2021 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Added entry link
12 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15174 posts
305 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
1083 posts
1639 upvotes
Thanks! Good Luck!
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
41359 posts
38897 upvotes
Economy
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.