[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
22518 posts
172845 upvotes
GTA

2021/05/01 - Wheel of Fortune "Home Sweet Home" [no QC]

Prizes:

One (1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) home located in a Latitude Margaritaville Community in either Daytona Beach, FL, Hilton Head, SC or Watersound, FL. Grand Prize will consist ofthe Breeze floorplan, a two (2) bedroom, den, two and a half (2.5) bathroom, approximately 2,080 A/C square feet and 2,930 total square feet house. Actual selection of the location of the home is to be made by the Grand Prize winner, choosing between Daytona Beach, FL, Hilton Head, SC, or Watersound, FL and is subject to Sponsor’s approval in its sole discretion. Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $375,000 U.S. Actual value of the Grand Prize depends on market fluctuations. Grand Prize winner must be aged fifty-five (55) or older in order to qualify to live in any of the Daytona Beach, FL, Hilton Head, SC or Watersound, FL Latitude Margaritaville Communities. In the event that the Grand Prize winner does not qualify to accept the above prize (or if he/she prefers not to accept the above prize), such Grand Prize winner has the option to instead accept a single-family home located in the Westlake community in Westlake, FL (ARV: $375,000 U.S.) or receive $150,000 U.S. (awarded in the form of a check). Grand Prize winner will have up to thirty (30) days after prize notification to choose which prize he/she will receive, subject to Sponsor’s approval. If a Grand Prize winner does not make a decision after such period has passed, the prize will be selected and awarded in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Westlake Marlberry single-family home will consist of a two (2) bedroom, den, two (2) bathroom, approximately 1,938 A/C square feet and 2,636 total square feet single-family home. The winner will be required to sign the customary contractual agreement and disclosure documents created by Minto Communities LLC., applicable to the specific home and the community. The home will be made available to the Grand Prize winner no earlier than January/February 2022 after the successful completion, submission and verification of all such documents (subject to unforeseen circumstances such as construction slowdowns and other causes as outlined in section 7). All other applicable taxes, costs, fees, and expenses associated with the purchase, receipt ownership, and future maintenance of the home, including but not limited to, real estate transfer taxes, deed recording changes, closing costs, current and future property taxes, title insurance, homeowner’s hazard and liability insurance, homeowners association fees, and moving costs are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner.

Twenty (20) First Prizes: The First Prize winners will each receive one (1) Margaritaville Adirondack chair. ARV of each first prize: $599.99 U.S. Odds of winning a prize depend upon the total number of eligible Sweepstakes Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Items not specifically mentioned as being included as part of a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner including, but not limited to, any import/duty fees for potential Canadian prize winners, and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the Affidavit/Release (described below).

Total ARV of all prizes: up to $386,999.80 U.S. All applicable federal, state, provincial, territorial, and local taxes on a prize are the sole responsibility of each prize winner (including but not limited to income taxes or U.S. withholding taxes for Canadian prize winners, if applicable). The policy of the Sponsor requires withholding tax obligations to be collected from a Canadian winner prior to the award of a prize. Such withholding tax obligation would be applied at a flat rate of 30% of the ARV of a prize.

Enter here:

https://www.wheeloffortune.com/win/home-sweet-home

Full rules:

https://www.wheeloffortune.com/hsh-give ... cial-rules
16 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
1539 posts
2233 upvotes
April 26 Bonus Round Puzzle Solution: WICKER BASKET
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
41909 posts
39969 upvotes
Economy
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
missed this. knew seeing an email late is never a good idea to post a contest without checking, but I didn't see anything mention house lol

but please put 55+ for grand prize, so people know to enter someone over 55 for that, not to waste their time entering themselves. I doubt you can transfer it but are they really going to pick and still email the poor person to say are you 55+? lol I think you have to input how old you are
Mar 31, 2021
144 posts
612 upvotes
stinastr wrote: missed this. knew seeing an email late is never a good idea to post a contest without checking, but I didn't see anything mention house lol

but please put 55+ for grand prize, so people know to enter someone over 55 for that, not to waste their time entering themselves. I doubt you can transfer it but are they really going to pick and still email the poor person to say are you 55+? lol I think you have to input how old you are

"In the event that the Grand Prize winner does not qualify to accept the above prize (or if he/she prefers not to accept the above prize), such Grand Prize winner has the option to instead accept a single-family home located in the Westlake community in Westlake, FL (ARV: $375,000 U.S.) or receive $150,000 U.S. (awarded in the form of a check)."
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lilyofthewild wrote: "In the event that the Grand Prize winner does not qualify to accept the above prize (or if he/she prefers not to accept the above prize), such Grand Prize winner has the option to instead accept a single-family home located in the Westlake community in Westlake, FL (ARV: $375,000 U.S.) or receive $150,000 U.S. (awarded in the form of a check)."
sharp eye. I'm a hazard to myself today. It would be nice to have a outdoor space like an igloo with a big chimney pit in the centre and I could just smoke and get the smoke out. No idea what I'm thinking about but it's a nice day, and what my mind and body need, my mind and body need. gotta get something stronger lol
Mar 31, 2021
144 posts
612 upvotes
stinastr wrote: sharp eye. I'm a hazard to myself today. It would be nice to have a outdoor space like an igloo with a big chimney pit in the centre and I could just smoke and get the smoke out. No idea what I'm thinking about but it's a nice day, and what my mind and body need, my mind and body need. gotta get something stronger lol
Check out the house they are giving on the website. Pretty nice house. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
lilyofthewild wrote: Check out the house they are giving on the website. Pretty nice house. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
thinking to myself, you leave a hole in the middle of an igloo like hut, and birds are going to poop right in. Time to swab the chimney pit, no thanks. Time to find some better thoughts in these thought clouds
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
skeetersden wrote: Apr 27: I CAUGHT A GLIMPSE
Thanks. Now let's win that house! lol - we can all dream
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20390 posts
6283 upvotes
A nice place I could never afford...