• Apr 30th, 2021 9:59 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2531 posts
6312 upvotes
Canada

2021/05/27 Maple Leaf Top Dogs Win Groceries for A Year [All Canada]

Buy any Maple Leaf Natural Top Dogs product and you could win 1 of 3 Grand Prizes of free groceries for a year. Valued at $13,000.

A total of thirty (30) Secondary Prizes are available to be won and each Secondary Prize consists of the selected entrant selecting one (1) Secondary Prize from the following five (5) options:

i. Movie Nights: The Movie Nights prize pack consists of: (i) a $200.00 CDN pre-paid gift card to be used for a streaming subscription service as selected by the winner from the options provided by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion and as indicated on the entrants Release Form; (ii) a $50.00 CDN pre-paid grocery gift card (see Grocery Gift Card below for further terms); and (iii) four (4) product coupons each redeemable for one (1) package of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM. The Sponsor estimates the approximate retail value of a package (375g) of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM at a regular retail value of $4.99 CDN. Approximate retail value of the Movie Night prize pack is $269.96 CDN.

ii. Activities: The Activities prize pack consists of: (i) a $265.00 CDN pre-paid gift card towards an activity subscription service or activity kits as selected by the Sponsor it is sole and absolute discretion; and (ii) four (4) product coupons each redeemable for one (1) package of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM. The Sponsor estimates the approximate retail value of a package (375g) of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM at a regular retail value of $4.99 CDN. Approximate retail value of the Activities prize pack is $285.96 CDN.

iii. Outdoor Adventure: The Outdoor Adventure prize pack consists of: (i) one (1) Family/Group Parks Canada Discovery Pass valid for twelve (12) consecutive months beginning from the date of reception. The Family/Group Parks Canada Discovery Pass provides admission for up to seven (7) individuals arriving in the same vehicle. The Parks Canada Discovery Pass provides unlimited opportunities to enjoy nearly one hundred (100) national parks, national marine conservation areas and national historic sites which are administered by Parks Canada. For more information visit http://www.parkscanada.gc.ca. Transportation to and from a Parks Canada administered location and any other expenses incurred while visiting (e.g. camping, rentals) is the responsibility of the winner and his/her guest(s); (ii) a $100.00 CDN pre-paid grocery gift card (see Grocery Gift Card
below for further terms); and (iii) four (4) product coupons each redeemable for one (1) package of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM. The Sponsor estimates the approximate retail value of a package (375g) of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM at a regular retail value of $4.99 CDN. Approximate retail value of the Outdoor Adventure prize pack is $265.96 CDN.

iv. Games Night: The Games Night prize pack consists of: (i) $200.00 CDN worth of board games or puzzles as selected by the winner from the options provided by the Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion and as indicated on the entrants Release Form; (ii) a $50.00 CDN pre-paid grocery gift card (see Grocery Gift Card below for further terms); and (iii) four (4) product coupons each redeemable for one (1) package of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM. The Sponsor estimates the approximate retail value of a package (375g) of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM at a regular retail value of $4.99 CDN. Approximate retail value of the Game Night prize pack is $269.96 CDN.

v. You Create: The You Create prize pack consists of: (i) a $250.00 CDN pre-paid grocery gift card (see Grocery Gift Card below for further terms); and (ii) four (4) product coupons each redeemable for one (1) package of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM. The Sponsor estimates the approximate retail value of a package (375g) of Maple Leaf® Natural Hot DogsTM at a regular retail value of $4.99 CDN. Approximate retail value of the You Create prize pack is $269.96 CDN.

Purchase any qualifying Maple Leaf® Natural Top Dogs™ or Maple Leaf® wieners product(s) between April 19th, 2021 - May 26th, 2021.
Snap a clear photo of the entire receipt with your phone.
Upload your receipt at MapleLeaf.ca/Promotions. Please allow 48 hours for processing.
After your receipt photo is uploaded, complete your submission by completing the registration form. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email.

Contest: https://www.mapleleaf.ca/promotions/
Rules: https://terms.snipp.com/Maple%20Leaf%20 ... nglish.pdf
13 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2531 posts
6312 upvotes
Canada
To enter without making a purchase, hand print your first name, last name, complete mailing address (including postal code), telephone number, valid email address, confirm that you have reached the age of majority in your province/territory of residence and include the grocery store banner name (i.e. Fortinos, Sobeys,) where you typically shop, on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient Canadian postage) along with a 100 word or more unique and original essay in English or French telling us “How will Maple Leaf® Natural Top DogsTM help you enhance the quality time you spend with your family ?” and mail to: Maple Leaf Natural Top Dogs Contest, 104 – 155 Main Street E, #308, Grimsby, ON L3M 1P2 (the “No Purchase Entry Request”). Upon receipt of your No Purchase Entry Request in accordance with these Rules, you will be eligible to receive one (1) Entry into the applicable Entry Period per unique and original essay per envelope with sufficient Canadian postage.
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35503 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Thanks, you're better than me. Found this contest along the Skip The Dishes contest, and decided not to share this one for the 3 13k grocery prizes seem too awesome. Told my mom to buy it. I'm normally a schneider beef weiners jumbo. Too much hassle these days for npe's. I'm sure they won't be on sale and not everyone will play. How many hot dogs can one eat?
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35503 upvotes
Toronto, ON
https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/maple-leaf ... 0197818638

found this. anyone see a better price, down the line or now? Thinking they gotta be worth $3 a pack, so $1.50 not to do npe, and write on paper. I only note take sometimes on paper now. The digital age I guess. Than again, I got the jumbo shneider beefs for 2/$5. Sometimes they can even be $7.99 each, so now always. But yeah, I'll switch my dogs up for a bit lol
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35503 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cheaper in Sobey's. $3.99, that's where my receipt is from. debating when to upload

PS: to note, you should put an X where the qualifying purchase, the dogs, are. From the rules
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1038 posts
1570 upvotes
Saint John
Participating Products:
Maple Leaf® Natural Top DogsTM Original Hot Dogs 375g UPC 0 63100 000431
Maple Leaf® Natural Top DogsTM Less Salt Hot Dogs 375g UPC 0 63100 000448
Maple Leaf® Natural Top DogsTM Chicken Hot Dogs 375g UPC 0 63100 000455
Maple Leaf® Natural Top DogsTM BBQ Format Hot Dogs Family Size 900g UPC 0 63100 284701
Maple Leaf® Natural Top DogsTM Original Hot Dogs Family Size 900g UPC 0 63100 224059
Maple Leaf® Natural Top DogsTM BBQ Format Hot Dogs 375g UPC 0 63100 291334
Maple Leaf® Natural Top DogsTM Singles 300g UPC 0 63100 000462
Maple Leaf® Regular Wieners 375g UPC 0 63100 000486
Maple Leaf® BBQ Wieners 375g UPC 0 63100 291327
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2531 posts
6312 upvotes
Canada
Has anyone's receipt request been approved?
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35503 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Mine has - sorry that's incorrect lol, though I posted it when I posted the repeat thread and someone went shopping got them

said i'd give it a think of when to play but played soon after. Just checked the emailer and sent in april 26th, so it's april 28th, they said it will be processed and approved within 48 hours but submission received. I take it they might have more, and I haven't waited longer than that, maybe by a couple of hours, no biggie
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
2551 posts
146 upvotes
Sent my receipt and registration this afternoon. Still have to wait another 48 hours.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
2551 posts
146 upvotes
Further update: My receipt has been validated! A total of 49 hours after submission.
Images
  • mapleleafconfirmation.png
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35503 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My receipt has been validated, about a day later than I was supposed to receive, so maybe 72 hours. And maybe they have more receipts now so it will continue. I didn't check the exact times I signed up/they validated, but seems like it took 3 days or 72 hours, not 2 days. Or maybe they had more and got more people to do it. Since the last receipts seem to be on time.