Expired Contests

[Once]

2021/05/30 Samsung Canada - Benefit Coupon Contest - NO QC - MUST HAVE APP - MUST HAVE SAMSUNG CELL?, FREE MEMBERSHIP -

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2021 2:25 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4940 posts
36315 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/05/30 Samsung Canada - Benefit Coupon Contest - NO QC - MUST HAVE APP - MUST HAVE SAMSUNG CELL?, FREE MEMBERSHIP -

https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/couponcontest/ - might need a samsung galaxy phone to get app to work?

To enter the contest, complete the following steps:
Step 1: Launch the Samsung Members App. If you do not already have Samsung Members downloaded on your Samsung mobile device, please go to the Google Play Store or Galaxy Store to download it. Please note: You must agree to the Samsung Members Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Policy.
Step 2: After launching the Samsung Members App, log using your Samsung Account. If you do not already have a Samsung Account, you will be prompted to create an account when you click “sign-up”. To create an account, you will need to complete all the relevant fields (including name, email and password). Please note: You must agree to the Samsung Account Terms and Conditions of Use and Privacy Policy.
Step 3: Once you have logged in with your Samsung Account, go to the “Benefit” section of the app. Step 4: Select one (1) of the listed partner offer banners with a ‘Download Coupon’ button.
Step 6: Select the ‘Download Coupon’ Button and view the coupon in the View Your Coupons folder to confirm that it has been downloaded.
You will be automatically entered in the contest once you download the coupon for a partner offer.
If you wish to opt-out from entering the contest, please send text ‘Support’ to WE CARE (932273) text support. Please provide your full name and Samsung account e-mail address and the agents will help you opt-out from the contest.
Each coupon counts as one entry. While you can download more than one coupon, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person. If you exceed the permitted number of entries per person, you will be disqualified. Entries must be received before the Contest Period expires.

There are three (3) prize available to be won, consisting of the following:
• Grand Prize: one (1) Samsung Galaxy S21+ 5G (Model SM-G996WZSAXAC, regular price $1399.99 CAD)
• Second Prize: one (1) Vitamix A2300 (regular price $599.99 CAD)
• Third Prize: one (1) Indigo Oui Organic Cotton Queen Sheet Set (regular price $169 CAD)
Each Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution, and is not redeemable for cash. A Prize may be substituted by the Contest Sponsor only with an alternate prize of equal or greater value in the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion, subject to any required regulatory approvals.
DRAW:
There will be three (3) separate random draws in total for the 3 Prizes.

Good luck!
Last edited by stinastr on May 11th, 2021 7:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
8 replies
Deal Guru
Feb 5, 2013
10420 posts
1493 upvotes
Scarborough
It seems like you need a Samsung Galaxy device to install the Samsung Members App.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1210 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
cyking wrote: It seems like you need a Samsung Galaxy device to install the Samsung Members App.
I think any Samsung should be fine.
Nov 24, 2013
29 posts
29 upvotes
Sanforized wrote: I get to the Benefits page and I can see the contest. When I click into it, there's no "Download Coupon" button. Am I missing something here?
Do you see any items below the contest in the Benefits page? It's not the contest one you need to click on, it's the partner offer banners below it.
Nov 24, 2013
29 posts
29 upvotes
Sanforized wrote: I have a Hush banner underneath it. Screenshot attached for reference.
Those banners below the contest one are the ones you can choose from to get a "download coupon" button to enter the contest with.

Edit to add: doesn't have to be Hush. I used the Adidas one myself.