Expired Contests

[Once] 2021/05/31 Contiki - TikTok Competition - One trip, no transportation to start and from end of trip (AGES 18-35 ONLY)

• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2021 9:22 am
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35491 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/05/31 Contiki - TikTok Competition - One trip, no transportation to start and from end of trip (AGES 18-35 ONLY)

https://w w.contiki.com/ca/en/activity/tiktok-competition/tik-tok-terms-and-conditions (left an empty w, rfd referral is messing up rule link, unsure if it's live on tiktok.

One (1) total grand prize will be awarded.

One (1) Contiki trip up to a maximum length of 14 days
i. Accommodations per selected trip itinerary
ii. Meals per selected trip itinerary
iii. Inclusions as per the trip package

Travel to and from the trip start and end destinations is not included in the Prize and must be covered and organised by the Prize winner. The Prize winner is responsible for obtaining proper travel documentation (e.g., passports), travel insurance, meals not included in selected trip itinerary, ground transportation and all other costs, expenses and taxes that are not specifically included above

The TikTok Challenge entry period commences at 12:01 a.m. GMT on 6 April 2021, and ends at 11:59 p.m. GMT on 31 May 2021. The contest is run by Contiki Holidays.

Good luck!
Last edited by stinastr on Apr 8th, 2021 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4 replies
Sep 2, 2011
226 posts
52 upvotes
KANATA
odd the rules don't have the link or any how to enter section AND doesn't explain how they choose a winner (like other contests do!)

Regardless, I guess I am going to learn how to use tiktok today lol

*Edit to add*:
I learnt to tiktok. At least a little. Not sure if we can share videos but I wouldn't mind seeing some of the RFD folks'! MIne should be easy to find ;)