[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4957 posts
36423 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/06/01 Aeroplan - Blue Skies Calling Contest - AEROPLAN MEMBERS ONLY -

aircanada.com/BlueSkiesCalling

Such a short window, they were expecting to weed out contestants I'm sure. Since I'm not an Aeroplan member, I wasn't even tempted not to share lol

https://www.aircanada.com/ca/en/aco/hom ... lling.html

To enter the Contest, Eligible Participants must access the Contest landing page at aircanada.com/BlueSkiesCalling during the Contest Period and register for the Contest. Although online access is required in order to enter the Contest, no purchase is necessary. Subject to Covid restrictions, many public libraries, Internet cafés, retail businesses and others offer free access to internet.

Eligible Participants registering in the Contest will get one (1) eligible entry in the Contest. Eligible Participants may also earn bonus entries as further detailed in Section 3 below. The entry earned upon registration as well as each bonus entry earned as per Section 3 shall each be considered an "Eligible Entry" in the draw detailed in Section 5 below.

How to earn more Eligible Entries
Below are three (3) ways to earn bonus Eligible Entries for the draw:

Mail-in entry. Once registered, Eligible Participants can get five (5) bonus entries for each mailed-in 50-word essay on any of the following subjects (up to a maximum of 125 entries):
A destination they would like to visit and why they would like to visit it
A reward they are earning Aeroplan points for and why
Who they are most looking forward to travelling with and why
Their most memorable flight with Air Canada
Their favorite feature of the Aeroplan program
The reason why they joined the Aeroplan program
Their dream trip
A reward they have redeemed for in the past
Essays must be accompanied by the Eligible Participant's name, Aeroplan number, address, e-mail address and telephone number and be sent to: 525 Viger Ave W, Suite 1000, Montreal (Quebec) H2Z 0B2, c/o: Marie-Pier Picard. Mail-in entries must be sent before the end of the Contest Period and received by Contest Sponsor before midnight on June 7, 2021. Each essay must be unique. Essays that are not an original creation of the person submitting it, or which are illegal, defamatory or in any way obscene, all as determined solely by the Contest Sponsor, will be disqualified.

Additional mail-in bonus entries. Eligible Participants who submit a mail-in entry and are Aeroplan credit cardholders in good standing will also receive five (5) additional Eligible Entries even if they don't make an eligible transaction using their credit card during the Contest Period.

Eligible Entries through eligible use of Eligible Participant's Aeroplan account. Once registered, Eligible Participants can earn five (5) Eligible Entries for each of the following actions taken through their Aeroplan account (up to a maximum of 135 entries). All actions must be taken during the Contest Period to be eligible.

Won't copy and paste above, too much and boxes are always not even with pasting. Check the rules for pur entries.

There are thirty-five (35) prizes (each a "Prize") to be won consisting of thirty-five (35) pairs of Economy Class round-trip tickets on any flight operated by Air Canada (including, flights operated under the Air Canada Express banner and operated by Air Canada Rouge) from the major Canadian airport served by Air Canada closest to the winner's place of residence to one of the following destinations: Victoria, San Francisco, Cancun, Athens, Lisbon, Tokyo and Bogota.

WOO HOO!

Good luck!
7 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 20, 2003
10400 posts
601 upvotes
New-Brunswick
Note that one of the bonus is 5 entries if you buy Aeroplan where they are offering a 60% bonus. Not as good as the 100% in April but I am thinking I might buy some regardless.
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15315 posts
5043 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks kindly. Entered.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2021!
Oct 14, 2011
114 posts
206 upvotes
DUNDAS
Not sure if this is a stupid question or not but I can't see an exact answer... do each of the essays have to be mailed separately or can they be in one envelope?
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15748 posts
350 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig