• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2021 4:35 pm
[OP]
Feb 3, 2015
370 posts
5491 upvotes
Ontario

2021/06/06 - Nando's "PERimazing" [AOM]

You are guaranteed to win at least a $2 off coupon. I think it may end early if all prizes are given away. They give you a lot of choices for the grand prizes! Face With Tears Of Joy

ENTER: https://www.nandos.ca/peri-mazing

RULES: https://www.nandos.ca/peri-mazing-terms-conditions

PRIZES:

Tier 1 Prize: 5 prizes of a PERI-mazing Experience. Winners have a choice, Subject to availability of one of the following experiences with an estimated retail value of $800 (CAD).

a) Supercar Experience
b) Off-road Snowshoe adventure
c) Cowboy Experience
d) White Water Rafting
e) Whale Watching
f) River Kayaking
g) Tandem Skydive
h) Nordic Spa Experience;

Tier 2 Prize: 376 prizes of 1 x coupon for a free bottle of any available flavour/size PERinaise valid for two weeks from download via a link to be provided via email;

Tier 3 Prize: 4600 prizes of $2 (CAD) off a bottle of PERinaise voucher, valid for one month from download via a link to be provided via email;

TOTAL ARV: $15,400 (CAD)
18 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2028 posts
1919 upvotes
Halifax, NS
nice, i won a free bottle! :) thanks op!
Sep 5, 2006
840 posts
271 upvotes
N.S.
Thanks op. I just won a free bottle.
Feb 19, 2020
259 posts
555 upvotes
Got a $2 off coupon. Any flavour recommendations?

The answer to the quiz is South Africa, though I'm not sure it matters
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
15748 posts
350 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4973 posts
36524 upvotes
Toronto, ON
just won a free bottle. kept on clouding myself under private mode and trying different times, won a free bottle. Now to try and win 1 of the 5 adventures lol
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
5849 posts
3809 upvotes
Victoria
for the 450ml sauce coupon: I checked a Safeway (part of Sobeys group) and couldn't find it. Checked Save on Foods online shopping and its not on there either. https://www.nandos.ca/explore/sauces/pe ... -locations

May 26 edit: Available at Save on Foods, in the mayo/condiment aisle
Last edited by rchong on May 26th, 2021 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4973 posts
36524 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rchong wrote: for the 450ml sauce coupon: I checked a Safeway (part of Sobeys group) and couldn't find it. Checked Save on Foods online shopping and its not on there either. https://www.nandos.ca/explore/sauces/pe ... -locations
I'm pretty sure you have to go to a Nando's location to get it. I am not sure, didn't read the coupon. I thought I'd go in and buy fries or garlic bread and redeem the sauce and try it on the next chicken cook.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
5849 posts
3809 upvotes
Victoria
stinastr wrote: I'm pretty sure you have to go to a Nando's location to get it. I am not sure, didn't read the coupon. I thought I'd go in and buy fries or garlic bread and redeem the sauce and try it on the next chicken cook.
coupon says not redeemable in their restaurants
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4973 posts
36524 upvotes
Toronto, ON
rchong wrote: coupon says not redeemable in their restaurants
it's not hmmm will have to browse around where to buy it than. will reread coupon and let you know if/where it is found. my coupon expires June 7th
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4973 posts
36524 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have a bottle of perinaise sauce, the garlic kind, and redeemed with coupon. Long story short, I woke up at 3am, and at around 2 or 3 pm I needed a favour from my mom, but she told me to go to sleep first, and I was in no mood to hear it so said the F-word 4 times in public lol and we're still not talking until I apparently apologize, and I'm not going back to junior k.

So when I figure it out, I'll let you know where you can redeem one with coupon. But right now, it's a mystery. Already tried some on my chicken, pretty good.

it was over the phone to add, so I don't feel bad, the people around didn't take it too bad. I always have to hear it when I swear anyways, don't swear lol
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4973 posts
36524 upvotes
Toronto, ON
loblaws should have them

the one at east mall only had 2 more garlic, and 2 more hot. no mild but other locations may vary.

good luck. All it took is I love you, and I love everyone, but I lub only my dual existence that somehow will usually feel unfulfilled in this earthly lifetime so all good...
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4973 posts
36524 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have had chicken twice since getting this sauce, and I always use it. Tube it on the chicken than smother it out. Chicken tastes much better.

Thanks for making my chicken more caloric Nando's/ But you gotta enjoy life. lol