Expired Contests

[Once]

2021/06/27 Lean Library - Librarian Futures Survey *Must be affiliated with a college/university*

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2021 10:43 am
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4940 posts
36315 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/06/27 Lean Library - Librarian Futures Survey *Must be affiliated with a college/university*

https://www.leanlibrary.com/community/l ... es-survey/ (must be affiliated with a college/university)

https://www.leanlibrary.com/community/l ... onditions/

Think Canadians can enter.

A minimum of five (5) prizes will be awarded. One or more winners will be selected in a prize draw every fourteen days for the duration of the Entry Period, and each will receive, at Sponsor’s selection, one of the following two prizes: (A) a £100 gift card from the Sponsor, which the winner may arrange to receive personally or may designate a charity of their choice to receive, or (B) a limited edition t-shirt. The Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, substitute prizes of equal or greater value (including cash) in the event the stated prizes are unavailable

Good luck!
Last edited by stinastr on May 8th, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
6 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
22796 posts
5795 upvotes
North Vancouver
Need to be affiliated with a college/university.
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4940 posts
36315 upvotes
Toronto, ON
gbamber wrote: Need to be affiliated with a college/university.
I skimmed the rules and didn't see that. Care to copy and paste it from rules to ease my skepticism? I just skimmed, might've missed it
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
22796 posts
5795 upvotes
North Vancouver
stinastr wrote: I skimmed the rules and didn't see that. Care to copy and paste it from rules to ease my skepticism? I just skimmed, might've missed it
Start the survey... I entered the option of not being in/at college and it spat me out like day old chewing gum!
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
4940 posts
36315 upvotes
Toronto, ON
gbamber wrote: Start the survey... I entered the option of not being in/at college and it spat me out like day old chewing gum!
will add to the main post and title. Sorry and thanks!