Expired Contests

[Other]

2021/06/30 Samsung Canada - Samsung Care+ Contest - PUR or NPE - Air Miles Collector -

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 16th, 2021 3:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4957 posts
36424 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/06/30 Samsung Canada - Samsung Care+ Contest - PUR or NPE - Air Miles Collector -

https://www.samsung.com/ca/offer/samsun ... s_contest/

There are four (4) prizes (each, a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”) available to be won, consisting of the following:
• Grand Prize: 30,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles
• Secondary Prizes: Three (3) prizes each of 5,000 AIR MILES Reward Miles

There are two ways to enter the contest. You will receive an entry into the Contest when you

(i) complete the purchase of an eligible Samsung device, together with Samsung Care + covering your device, as part of the same transaction and on the same receipt, at a Samsung Experience Store in Canada or online at Samsung.com/ca during the Contest Period. Eligible devices are: any Samsung tablet, Galaxy Book laptop, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch Active 2, Galaxy Watch 3, Galaxy A series, Galaxy S8 series, Galaxy S9 series, Galaxy Note 9 series, Galaxy S10 series, Galaxy Note 10 series, Galaxy S20 series, Galaxy S21 Series, Galaxy Note 20 series, and Galaxy S20FE 5G smartphone (each an “eligible Samsung device”). Your AIR MILES Collector Number must be provided at the time of checkout.

(ii) No purchase necessary: write a 50-word paragraph on why you enjoy Samsung products, and submit it together with your first and last name, and your AIR MILES Collector Number, by mail to: Samsung Electronics Canada (Attn: Samsung Care+ Contest) 2050 Derry Rd West, Mississauga, ON L5N 0B9. Mail entry must be received by Contest Sponsor no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 30, 2021. Each (i) purchase of the eligible Samsung device together with Samsung Care+, and (ii) each mail entry that complies with the requirements set out above counts as one entry. There is no limit to the number of times you can enter the Contest.

Was going to try and enter this, and possibly not share, but I'm not doing any npe's so chances are it'll idle and just be forgotten. I usually send myself an email when I find a new contest on a run that I don't feel like sharing. So far, have shared most lol. This is to cosy through to possibly the weekend, when some of you will have another contest to dream with and get your ballots in. This one seems like it might not have that many ballots on registries so might be a good shot at getting those air miles. It's also unlimited, now that I checked, so for all those who enjoy sending letters, get your fix on lol

Good luck!
4 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2009
4937 posts
7263 upvotes
Ontario
14 days left to register your warrantied Samsung item.
2021-Be more colourful and generous.😎