Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Daily]

2021/07/15 Discord - Video Game Day Sweepstakes - IG, TW or TIK TOK- NO QC -

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 11th, 2021 1:44 pm
[OP]
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
6880 posts
48125 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/07/15 Discord - Video Game Day Sweepstakes - IG, TW or TIK TOK- NO QC -

https://discord.com/vgd-giveaway?utm_so ... ent=--t:cm

I COPIED THE RULES FROM THE FIRST SET, BUT THE CONTEST SEEMS TO GO MULTI PLATFORM, MAYBE SAME PRIZE, DIF PLATFORM, I DON'T KNOW. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO BUT SHARING REGARDLESS

You may enter the Sweepstakes by liking and retweeting the post. No other methods of delivery will be accepted, including submission by email. ALL ENTRIES MUST BE COMPLETE (AS DETERMINED BY DISCORD) AND SUBMITTED DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES TERM. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER ENTRANT PER DAY DURING THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. If you submit more than one entry in a day, only the first entry for that day will be considered, and all subsequent entries for that day will be disqualified.

A total of one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded to one (1) winner selected at random, with a total value of US$1,840 In the event there are not enough eligible entries, not all prizes will be awarded.

GRAND PRIZE: One (1) grand prize will be awarded, consisting of (i) Playstation 5 ($700USD); (ii) Xbox Series X ($800USD); (iii) Nintendo Switch Lite Blue ($300USD); and (iv) Nintendo Game Cube ($40USD)

GOOD LUCK!
3 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)