Contests

[Daily] 2021/07/31 General Mills 2021 – Step Up to Win Fitbit Inspire 2TM fitness trackers [All Canada]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2021 10:26 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2441 posts
5718 upvotes
Canada

2021/07/31 General Mills 2021 – Step Up to Win Fitbit Inspire 2TM fitness trackers [All Canada]

To enter the Contest online, participants will need to:
a. Purchase one (1) participating product listed below (the “Participating Products”) on one (1) store receipt (the “Receipt”), during the Contest Period. One (1) entry per validated Receipt.

Participating Products are subject to availability:
Cheerios™: Yellow Box 350 g, Multigrain 342 g or Jumbo 1.24 kg, Naturally Flavoured Honey Nut 430 g or Jumbo 1.51 kg.; Lärabar™: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip 225 g 5ct, Peanut Butter 240 g 5ct, Coconut Cream 240 g 5ct, Apple 225 g 5ct; Nature Valley™: Crunchy Oats “N” Honey 690 g 15ct, Sweet & Salty Peanut 525 g 15ct, Sweet & Salty Dark Chocolate 525 g 15ct, Protein XL Peanut Butter Dark Chocolate 420 g 7ct.

b. Enter via the Internet by going to www.StepUpToWin.ca (the “Contest Website”) and follow the link to the contest registration page.

c. Complete the entry form on the Contest Website by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, date of birth, and provide a photo of a single Receipt, clearly showing the participating store name, the date and time of transaction and the one (1) Participating Product Receipt in a single transaction that must be purchased during the Contest Period.

d. Then submit the entry form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Contest. Online entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Saturday, July 31, 2021. Entries submitted after the Contest Closing Time will not be accepted.

Contest: https://stepuptowin.ca/
Rules: https://stepuptowin.ca/Rules

Thanks to @vanxan for highlighting this contest.
Last edited by shoppingguy on Jan 25th, 2021 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
43 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2441 posts
5718 upvotes
Canada
Mail-In Entry: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest by following these steps:

No Purchase Entry: For a chance to win without purchase, participants should write a unique 50 word essay on why he/she purchases General Mills Canada products (the “Essay”), hand print his/her name and complete mailing address, e-mail address, phone number and birth date on a 8.5" x 11" piece of paper (mechanical reproductions void) and mail the Essay to the address directly below. Essays must be received by Monday, July 19, 2021 in order to be eligible to enter Contest. Limit 1 Essay entry per household. The sponsors contest management company will enter the contest on your behalf with the e-mail address you provided. An e-mail will be sent to that e-mail address notifying you if you have won a prize pending verification and correctly answering the skill-testing question. If the e-mail address provided is not valid or is unreadable then your entry will be void and you will not be notified.

Fitbit Contest
70 East Beaver Creek Rd., Suite 30,
Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 3B2
Sep 10, 2010
640 posts
1345 upvotes
Thanks. Bought cheerios the other day so I happened to have a receipt already. Won a tracker! FYI: They want to you keep the original receipts.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
1176 posts
1776 upvotes
Thanks! Good Luck!
Aug 22, 2012
436 posts
493 upvotes
BURLINGTON
played my first one at 5:30 pm and lost. Was hoping it would be an easy one-shot deal. Disappointed that only 1000 of the 5000 are timed entries. I intend to play till I win with this one so I'll be sure to post how many tries it takes me.
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism :lol: I have fallen in love with this forum
:arrow: Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor :arrowl:
*Thank you RFD*
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19677 posts
5845 upvotes
Bought Cheerios (which I don't eat) and lost. Par for the course, eh? Well, at least I can give away the cereal...
Sep 25, 2014
56 posts
74 upvotes
Macdonald, MB
I won one but apparently I bought the wrong fibre granola bars , so they disqualified me. I asked If I could make it right but it was a no goSlightly Frowning Face
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15173 posts
5028 upvotes
Toronto
Golfclubs67 wrote: I won one but apparently I bought the wrong fibre granola bars , so they disqualified me. I asked If I could make it right but it was a no goSlightly Frowning Face
Ditto. I bought the wrong size.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2021!
Aug 22, 2012
436 posts
493 upvotes
BURLINGTON
I just bought my third product and checked the rules again after what you guys have said about purchasing the wrong ones.. I'm pretty sure all 3 times I've bought the incorrect bars :facepalm: . Good thing I haven't won yet. I'm buying the Nature valley protein peanut butter/dark chocolate.. I think the rules are showing it's the XL protein that is allowed in that flavour.
Contesting can be a healthy coping mechanism :lol: I have fallen in love with this forum
:arrow: Double Lung Transplant 05/13/16. #BeADonor :arrowl:
*Thank you RFD*
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19677 posts
5845 upvotes
Other than the essay, what is the cheapest product I can buy? Cheerios was $4 at Walmart. Anything cheaper? Don't really need one of these as I wear a Garmin Vivoactive smartwatch which has a lot of functions but it may make someone a nice gift...
Mar 13, 2018
143 posts
82 upvotes
Won a fitbit but got disqualified.
receipt had incorrect date.
lol.
May 25, 2015
223 posts
212 upvotes
Van Down By The Rive…
andrewlo wrote: Won a fitbit but got disqualified.
receipt had incorrect date.
lol.
What exactly was incorrect about the date? And how long to get an answer? Just won as well but wondering what excuse they can find to disqualify me Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Mar 13, 2018
143 posts
82 upvotes
I send in a receipt with a product i bought the week before. this is my fault for not checking the rules.
they reply within the hour. they are very diligent.