Contests

[Daily] 2021/08/15 Leclerc "Lucky Box" $25,000 + instant wins (QC OK)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2021 8:36 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2004
151 posts
1221 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC

2021/08/15 Leclerc "Lucky Box" $25,000 + instant wins (QC OK)

Leclerc Celebration Cookies "Lucky Box" Contest
Instant win prizes and the Grand Prize of $25,000

PIN code found in specially marked boxes or No Purchase Mail in entry.
QC OK

Entry: https://luckybox.leclerc.ca/
Rules: https://luckybox.leclerc.ca/pdf/LuckyBo ... _Rules.pdf

ENTRY LIMITS
Limit of one (1) code per entry. Limit of five (5) eligible entries per email address per person, per
day, regardless of method of entry.

PRIZES
Each holder of a winning Code is eligible for one of the following prizes:
 Three (3) instant prizes of CAN$5,000;
 One of 2,500 instant coupons valid for a free Célébration® product;
Each redeemed Code, regardless of whether it is a winning Code for an instant prize, will
automatically be eligible for the draw for the CAN$25,000 grand prize.
31 replies
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I like the creme a lot on their raspberry centre cookies. Hopefully can buy a few and enter.

Leclerc finally has a contest, and it's pur or npe, meh.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2009
4179 posts
2896 upvotes
Lol, just what I need, more excuses to buy several boxes of these every few weeks :)
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20390 posts
6283 upvotes
Still haven't found the boxes. Most stores are trying to dump the existing stock but no takers. have hit SDM, Walmart, Safeways. Will have to wait on this one...
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Tried this out. Bought the maple cookies. They're pretty good, like a decent cookie with maple syrup poured on it that dried. Tasty.

But I just figured, the contest runs at least 4 months. If they value the cookie at around $3 value for coupon, if not more...it's around 3300 coupons for the duration of this contest. That's about 25 coupons per day, maybe 24. That should be one per hour.

But it's leclerc, I remember winning some foo fighter tickets from them that I sold since I didn't want to travel that far to see the foos and others. But I noticed all their contestants were QC. So they prob have a lot of experience with contestants and wouldn't be surprised if more wins are garnished in the day than at night from tinkering with the times they're released.

Tried twice and didn't win. Is it possible others are playing, or are nights really disabled because QC is the food capital nation of the world, and with 6 million claim codes for boxes, and only 250 for no purchase entry method lol. It seems it's a cash grab at a coupon. The 5000k are one per month. Imagine trying to have good odds at that. Needle in a haystack, same with the one I shared. Seemed BBQ SZN is bud's way of getting wise and also limiting contestants as I haven't even won a $1 coupon playing in the morning with the code.

Seems it'll be harder to get my money, and will buy when I see other cookies with the contesting packaging. Right now, got too many sweets and realize it's not as good as initially thought. Is this like the mcdonald's coffee card, 10 for 1 lol
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20390 posts
6283 upvotes
Finally found boxes at Metro this afternoon. They are on sale 2/$5. Thanks...
Mar 31, 2021
144 posts
612 upvotes
DougO wrote: Finally found boxes at Metro this afternoon. They are on sale 2/$5. Thanks...
Thank you.
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
4856 posts
35504 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DougO wrote: Finally found boxes at Metro this afternoon. They are on sale 2/$5. Thanks...
I believe at No Frills, they're also $2.47, but I only saw the contest packaging on a few Maple cookie packages. What cookies did they have with your packaging? Metro is much closer, might give it a try when I feel like giving it another try. Have too many sweets/cookies for now though.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20390 posts
6283 upvotes
stinastr wrote: I believe at No Frills, they're also $2.47, but I only saw the contest packaging on a few Maple cookie packages. What cookies did they have with your packaging? Metro is much closer, might give it a try when I feel like giving it another try. Have too many sweets/cookies for now though.
Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20390 posts
6283 upvotes
4 winners of free product and all from Quebec...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20390 posts
6283 upvotes
New product boxes at Giant Tiger. Picked up chocolate, vanilla wafers and chocolate chip for $2.47 a box.

New winners but only 1 outside Quebec:

Jessie, QC
Maryse, QC
tracy, QC
Maxine, QC
B M, NS
Samuel, QC
Kelly-sue, QC
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
20390 posts
6283 upvotes
Getting more winners across Canada now:

Jessie, QC
Maryse, QC
tracy, QC
Maxine, QC
B M, NS
Samuel, QC
Kelly-sue, QC
Tamara, ON
Sylvain, ON
Jutras, QC
Mattox, AB
Jennifer, ON
Deal Fanatic
Jan 7, 2016
7915 posts
6531 upvotes
GTA, ON
I'm finally seeing the boxes on the shelves in my local grocery store. Tried two PINs, no instant win for me.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
1555 posts
15126 upvotes
From the Rules:

If you redeem a winning Code, you will be eligible to win a prize. Please keep your winning Code because the Administrator may ask you for the original box as proof of the Code before awarding you the prize.