Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2021/09/09 Kellogg's "Score a Sports Den Package Contest"

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2021 1:00 pm
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Got the emails for the win today. I scored 2 x pringles, 1 x waffles, 2 x rice krispies/nutri grain/pop tarts. Good variety. Others got less variety, but still, something to share. Could spread out my entries, but I'm not a daily player. In one sit down, did them all. 1 coupon win is still outstanding, but had trouble logging into an account, and just passed after 4 and than relogged in later. Not proud of it, but I don't really consider a coupon to be a win. I can just sit down and complain to all the companies about their products and be bombarded with coupons lol. Not that I want to do that, I've got a contesting hobby, I'm not a liar who scams his way through life lol. Anyways, better than nothing, some fun coupons and everyone gets a few products from them for free.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
3121 posts
4712 upvotes
According to the rules: There is a limit of six (6) Free Product Coupon Instant Win Prizes per household.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
yeah, they cap you at 5 with the npe's, maybe it's only with a purchase you can win that 6th one
Oct 26, 2011
199 posts
519 upvotes
Internet
Has anyone else been rejected? This is the email I got. I know my entries met their requirements. I find their email not "accepable" lol.
On review, your contest entry did not meet eligibility requirements for the following reason:

Submission rejected - essay not accepable

Please review the contest rules and FAQ and enter again.

Sincerely,
The Marco Corporation,
On behalf of Kellogg Canada
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I sat down and wrote 20 npe's. Each one was unique though, and I tried to think like the person that was supposedly writing it. Felt a little Mrs. Doubtfire-y, lol. Either way, got the coupons, not too happy about the last 2. First 2 got 3 things out of 5. Other 2 were: 2 eggos, 3 rice krispies or nutri grain. The final was 4 rice krispies or nutri grain and 1 eggo lol.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
also to note, I believe there has to be the right amount of words in there for the essay to be accepted. if not word count, I guess it's prob uniqueness
Dec 10, 2009
855 posts
5702 upvotes
Victoria
Did you notice the change to what the question was. First two I did asked about MLS, last one was winning the Sports Den.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1181 posts
2194 upvotes
Maggie22 wrote: Did you notice the change to what the question was. First two I did asked about MLS, last one was winning the Sports Den.
Yes! I was happy to see a new question when I was entering yesterday.
My 'love' of MLS does not extend past three 50 word essays.
May 25, 2015
309 posts
387 upvotes
Van Down By The Rive…
Maggie22 wrote: Did you notice the change to what the question was. First two I did asked about MLS, last one was winning the Sports Den.
Didn't even notice, just knocked out the MLS essay......they still honored the win.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
I got a validation of my receipt. Didn't even get a coupon. Says I am entered into the grand prize draw. That's it. Par for the course with me it seems...
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DougO wrote: I got a validation of my receipt. Didn't even get a coupon. Says I am entered into the grand prize draw. That's it. Par for the course with me it seems...
I'm not saying Doug O____, but you can always sign up someone else under your household, even your broom, come on you beast, and enter Jane O______. Get some coupons, although I would hate to be the person that got a big notification for a name that isn't there. Usually I'll just enter people I know but usually don't do that anymore, did so for the coupons, but to be honest, just for the coupons, it's too much work the writing effort. They'd prob still send the instant win prizes if you won, but trip would def be void.

I just wanted to do it one day and throw it out. I grow into npe's sometimes, but not always. On that note, I never won on entering an extra fake name on an email I had (think I only did that 2-3 times in total), and entered some people I know a lot. Don't anymore, just real occasionally when there's something I couldn't win I feel if I enter myself, and is age specific. Feeling good, and bored again today, so spending too much time in the rfd bin/forum.
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON
stinastr wrote: I'm not saying Doug O____, but you can always sign up someone else under your household, even your broom, come on you beast, and enter Jane O______. Get some coupons, although I would hate to be the person that got a big notification for a name that isn't there. Usually I'll just enter people I know but usually don't do that anymore, did so for the coupons, but to be honest, just for the coupons, it's too much work the writing effort. They'd prob still send the instant win prizes if you won, but trip would def be void.

I just wanted to do it one day and throw it out. I grow into npe's sometimes, but not always. On that note, I never won on entering an extra fake name on an email I had (think I only did that 2-3 times in total), and entered some people I know a lot. Don't anymore, just real occasionally when there's something I couldn't win I feel if I enter myself, and is age specific. Feeling good, and bored again today, so spending too much time in the rfd bin/forum.
Never mind, my stupid idea, it's one per address. You can always write and sign up people you know. You say some people take your chips or snacks if you don't eat them. They'd take coupons. Maybe too santa clause-y but I did it x 4, and 1 person is in the hospital and is probably not coming back to where she used to be, but moving elsewhere, so the coupons will end up there, as I don't think it'll be worth the mail forward. I'm not a contesting programmer...will copy and paste this and post in discussion
May 25, 2015
309 posts
387 upvotes
Van Down By The Rive…
DougO wrote: I got a validation of my receipt. Didn't even get a coupon. Says I am entered into the grand prize draw. That's it. Par for the course with me it seems...
A good chance all the coupons are gone since everyone was winning with every submission at the beginning.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
MCJD83 wrote: A good chance all the coupons are gone since everyone was winning with every submission at the beginning.
Wonder why it made me do a skill testing question then? I won a chance at the grand prize draw? That would make no sense...
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
What grand prize draw? Am I missing something? Rules state all the prizes are instant win, including the $10,000 sports den packages.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
Seems I have confused the Kelloggs and Maple Leaf contests. Maple leaf sent the receipt confirmation and grand prize entry. Kelloggs I have not heard from yet. They said to wait as much as 72 hours. Its less than 24...
Oct 22, 2007
535 posts
914 upvotes
Markham
Received 4 of my 5 coupons today, faster than expected. Oddly I'm missing the item I won 3rd.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43261 upvotes
ONTARIO
I received a single coupon today for eggos lol. Hopefully more on the way! I should be getting 4 more. I think mostly eggos though.
Oct 26, 2011
199 posts
519 upvotes
Internet
Received 2 coupons (of expected 3) today. Came in separate envelopes which is kind of a waste.