Tags:
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
287 posts
624 upvotes

2021/09/09 "This is Our Shot" [All Canada] [Vaccine req'd]

Enter: https://rewardsforchange.ca/

Rules: https://rewardsforchange.ca/rules
The Promotion is open only to natural persons who are eighteen (18) years of age of or older as of the date of their entry, and who are legal residents of Canada who are physically located and residing therein. Such natural persons are eligible to enter and be selected in the prize draws described herein provided they have:

Received either the full course of a covid-19 vaccine approved for use in Canada by Health Canada prior to or during the Promotion Period or the first dose of a covid-19 vaccine approved for use in Canada during the Promotion Period (see https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... cines.html for eligible vaccines); and
shared a message of support for the vaccination of all eligible persons in Canada on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #ThisIsOurShotCA and tagging the Sponsor by including “@thisisourshotca” in the message during the Promotion Period.
However, you don't need social media necessarily.

From the FAQ:
I don’t have social media, can I enter the contest?

Yes! If you’re not able to share on social media, we ask that you share the contest website with as many family members and friends as possible via email, SMS text messaging or any other online messaging platform.

Prizes: https://assets.55rush.com/55rush/TIOS-Prize_List.pdf
Daily Digital Prizes: Each day during the Promotion Period at or about 12:00 pm ET, approximately 83 entries will be drawn from all eligible entries received as Potential Winners of a Daily Digital Prize.
Daily Digital Prizes: A total of two thousand five hundred (2,500) Daily Digital Prizes (each, a “Daily Digital Prize”), as follows:
i) One thousand (1,000) $50 e-gift cards redeemable at The Source stores, thesource.ca or participating Dealers in Canada (each a “Source Prize”). The ARV of each Source Prize is $50.00 CAD.
ii) One thousand (1,000) $25 e-gift cards, and five hundred (500) $50 gift cards redeemable at Hudson's Bay stores or at thebay.com (each a “Hudson’s Bay Prize”). The ARV of each Hudson’s Bay Prize is $25.00 CAD or $50.00 CAD.
Regional Prizes: Regional Prizes will be drawn from eligible entries belonging to contestants who reside within the region for which the draw is being conducted as per the table below. All draws will take place at or about 12:00pm ET from all eligible entries received by 11:59:59pm ET on the entry deadline.
I won't post the Regional Prizes here, too many to post here, they are specific to province and there is a spreadsheet in the rules page and the prizes pdf. See above for links.
National and Grand Prizes: National and Grand Prizes will be drawn from all eligible entries received during the promotional period at or about 12:00 pm ET on Friday, September 11, 2021.
Once again, there are a ton of prizes, too many to post. National and Grand Prizes seem to be functionally the same?

And finally! If you scroll down to the very bottom of the incomplete prize list, it seems to assert that they are giving out freebies at local clinics. Giftcards and such. Details at their instagram.
Last edited by nosedigger on Sep 1st, 2021 11:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
37 replies
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
287 posts
624 upvotes
So I don't know if I have made it clear, but there's really a LOT of prizes. Big ones too. Ya'll should really look at the prize lists in the rules yourselves.

I'm not eligible because I'm currently in a clinical trial for an experimental vaccine :(

it's a good time to get vaccinated if you haven't, 4th wave is coming.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23487 posts
8389 upvotes
I don't do social media, so this is a no-go for me. It's too bad email, etc. has gone out of style. Thanks though...
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
23285 posts
6592 upvotes
North Vancouver
2-dosed!
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
43499 posts
43117 upvotes
Economy, NS
Fully vaccinated!

Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Feb 26, 2010
485 posts
747 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
I support vaccination against COVID-19 and acknowledge that to be eligible to win that I must post/share my support for the vaccine on social media by tagging @thisisourshotca and using the #thisisourshotca (on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) or by sharing the contest URL via email, SMS text message or other online messaging.

If you aren't big on using social media, just share the URL with your partner or family using text or WhatsApp etc.
Dec 25, 2005
492 posts
53 upvotes
Toronto
Did anyone else get 404 Bad request once pressing submit?
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
3171 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
LCM, thanks!
2022 Wins: 2 Tickets to Wannabe - Spice Girls Cover Band (Do416)
Mar 23, 2017
329 posts
250 upvotes
North York
Thanks OP, GL!
CONTEST WINNINGS
2016 WINS: $279.99

RECENT WIN: GoPro Hero Session - Roam Mobility Summer Tech Travel Blog
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
43499 posts
43117 upvotes
Economy, NS
whoam wrote: Did anyone else get 404 Bad request once pressing submit?
It worked for me.
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
4300 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Fabulous Prizes....Many Thanks!!
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
287 posts
624 upvotes
juinny wrote: I support vaccination against COVID-19 and acknowledge that to be eligible to win that I must post/share my support for the vaccine on social media by tagging @thisisourshotca and using the #thisisourshotca (on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) or by sharing the contest URL via email, SMS text message or other online messaging.

If you aren't big on using social media, just share the URL with your partner or family using text or WhatsApp etc.
Not sure where you found this quote, but the FAQ seems to support this. Updated thread title and first post to reflect this
Feb 26, 2010
485 posts
747 upvotes
Newmarket, ON
nosedigger wrote: Not sure where you found this quote, but the FAQ seems to support this. Updated thread title and first post to reflect this
It's at the bottom of the contest form. One of the 4 checkboxes that must be ticked in order to submit your form.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
1396 posts
194 upvotes
Toronto
Mcafee show a warning.

Website status:

Suspicious

site status icon
https://rewardsforchange.ca/

This site looks a little risky to us, so we flagged it just in case. Make sure you trust this site if you choose to proceed. Better safe than sorry!