Contests

[Once]

2021/09/30 Nutella "Canadian Cottage Getaway Contest" (PIN, NPE?, AOM)

• Last Updated:
  • May 20th, 2021 10:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1111 posts
9242 upvotes
SE Ontario

2021/09/30 Nutella "Canadian Cottage Getaway Contest" (PIN, NPE?, AOM)

Starts tomorrow!

https://www.nutella.com/ca/en/xp/nutella-cottage/Start
Rules: https://www.nutella.com/ca/en/xp/nutell ... /rules.pdf

PIN numbers can be found on specially marked jars of Nutella in participating retail stores in Canada

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To receive a unique PIN number that,you can use to enter to win a Prize without making a purchase, an eligible entrant must legibly hand write his/her full first and last name, a valid email address and send along with an original essay of fifty (50) words or more answering the following question: "What is my favourite Nutella breakfast recipe?" to: Nutella Canadian Cottage Getaway Contest, PIN Code Request, PO Box 38100, 550 EglintonAveWest,TorontoOnM5N1B0.

There are ten (10) prizes (each, a “Prize”)available to be won during the Contest, each consisting ofa Canadian Cottage Getawayfor 7 days.The approximate retail value of each of the Prizes is $25,000(CAD). TheAgency will contact the Prize winner(s)directly and co-ordinate the awarding of the Prize.Each Prize will be comprised of the following:•$20,000 towards cottage rental in Canada to be booked through an accredited cottage rental service.•$2,500 spending money(i.e.,transportation to and from the cottage, groceries, gas -at winner’s discretion)•$2,500 in Nutella®cottage swagand product. The Prize must be taken within a year from October 15,2021, for greater certainty, prior to October 15, 2022
Last edited by Sanforized on May 17th, 2021 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title to reflect contest start
5 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15317 posts
5044 upvotes
Toronto
Based on the way they’ve distributed the PINs, the sponsor will only be giving away one of the prizes. Pretty shifty practice. Thanks kindly.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2021!
Nov 24, 2004
151 posts
1223 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
Ohhhh I won this exact prize in 2009, only from a different sponsor! It was the most incredible prize.
I would sure love to do that again!
Good luck all, get those NPN entries in! That is how I won previously!