Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2021/09/30 - StudentLife Network "Back 2 School Spin" [STUDENTS ONLY] [QC OK]

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2021 7:53 am
Tags:
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
291 posts
658 upvotes

2021/09/30 - StudentLife Network "Back 2 School Spin" [STUDENTS ONLY] [QC OK]

Enter: https://back2schoolspin.com/

Rules: https://assets.studentlifenetwork.com/c ... 0Rules.pdf

Eligibility:
...are current registered students in good standing at an accredited university, college or high school at the date of entry

Prizes (from the rules pdf):
Instant Digital Prizes: A total of 2,100 Instant Digital Prizes are available to be won at the
beginning of the Contest Period (each, an “Instant Digital Prize”), as follows. All amounts in
these Rules are in Canadian dollars:
a) 1,000 digital pizza vouchers redeemable for a free medium 2 topping pizza (each
a “Pizza Prize”). The approximate value of each Pizza Prize is $2.99.
b) 1,100 e-gift cards (each a “Gift Card Prize”). The approximate value of each
Gift Card Prize is $5.
Prizes (from the webpage):
Two thousand (2,000) Instant Digital Prizes (approx. retail value (“ARV”) of each: $2.99 for pizza vouchers and $5 for gift cards), and four (4) Digital Draw Prizes are available to be won, each consisting of a backpack filled with back to school materials (ARV of each:$1249.99)
There is some discrepancy between the info on the webpage and the rules pdf.
Last edited by nosedigger on Jul 30th, 2021 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
6 replies
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
291 posts
658 upvotes
I just won an instant prize off this and got a notification to check my email. No email yet.
Sep 17, 2020
9 posts
9 upvotes
I won as well, the fine print says open Sept 1st 2021 to Sept 30th so could be an error in an early start
Feb 22, 2012
712 posts
8798 upvotes
Quebec
You forgot to mention the biggest prizes: four (4) Digital Draw Prizes are available to be won, each consisting of a backpack filled with back to school materials (ARV of each:$1249.99)
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
291 posts
658 upvotes
zebrastripes wrote: You forgot to mention the biggest prizes: four (4) Digital Draw Prizes are available to be won, each consisting of a backpack filled with back to school materials (ARV of each:$1249.99)
Yeah... I just added that in.

It seems like the information on the contest page and the info in the official rules have some important differences. Both in the prizing and in the start dates, as Stephnnn has pointed out. Hooray for weird broken contests.

Aren't Quebec-friendly contests supposed to be high quality? Or something like that? lol