Expired Contests

[Daily]

2021/10/17 8PM ET Wendy’s Phone Contest (no QC, download app,twitter)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 30th, 2021 11:44 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
3139 posts
20167 upvotes

2021/10/17 8PM ET Wendy’s Phone Contest (no QC, download app,twitter)

To enter via Twitter, eligible entrants must download the Wendy’s® Canada Mobile App and register an account. Entrants must find their favourite order within the Wendy’s® Canada Mobile App, like ‘<3’ it and take a screenshot. Entrants then must tweet the screenshot photo of the entrants favourite Wendy’s® order from the Wendy’s® Canada Mobile App together with the use of both the #WendysPhone and #Contest hashtags, all in the same tweet.

To enter via Twitter LiveStream, eligible entrants must tune into the Twitter LiveStream on October 17, 2021 at 7:00:00 p.m. ET, for a secret voice command. Entrants must use the Twitter LiveStream chat to guess the secret voice command to activate the phone and win the Final Prize. The first person to correctly guess the secret voice command within the Twitter LiveStream chat will win the Final Prize.

Prize: Wendy's Phone ARV $600

Maximum one (1) Prize per person.

https://www.wendys.com/en-ca/hey-wendy- ... conditions
Last edited by Pardon on Sep 29th, 2021 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2058 posts
1997 upvotes
Halifax, NS
thanks op!

I think it might be a daily based on this?

[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2019
3139 posts
20167 upvotes
seafoodmwg wrote: thanks op!

I think it might be a daily based on this?

Hmmm

The rules say Limit of one (1) entry per person.

I am not entering this one so anyone that is may want to contact them regarding the rules.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19852 posts
29046 upvotes
ONTARIO
Thanks.

I hope we see some RFD winners here. I wonder what make this phone is anyway? The fact that they value it at $600 is interesting. I hope it's not just "well it's a Wendy's phone, so we say it's worth $600" type thing. Hopefully it's a half decent phone.

I would definitely put a case on this and then uninstall all the wendys crap you know that will be included haha.
Apr 7, 2012
436 posts
299 upvotes
gta
BobSagget wrote: Thanks.

I hope we see some RFD winners here. I wonder what make this phone is anyway? The fact that they value it at $600 is interesting. I hope it's not just "well it's a Wendy's phone, so we say it's worth $600" type thing. Hopefully it's a half decent phone.

I would definitely put a case on this and then uninstall all the wendys crap you know that will be included haha.
samsung a11 according to wendys who told mobilesyrup.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19852 posts
29046 upvotes
ONTARIO
navyblue wrote: samsung a11 according to wendys who told mobilesyrup.
Well that is disappointing!

I mean I know it's free and all and I'd still take it if I won, but saying it's a $600 value phone when in actuality you can buy it for under $200 brand new is disingenuous.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2058 posts
1997 upvotes
Halifax, NS
radeonboy wrote: Surprised people were confused, thought that was pretty clear.
I mean, the official rules are pretty UNclear in that they quite directly say one entry per person… so is it really that surprising?