Contests

[Once]

2021/10/22 Del Monte Dinosaur Challenge : Win Trip to Universal Theme Park in Florida [NO QC]

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2021 8:27 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1083 posts
1799 upvotes
Saint John

2021/10/22 Del Monte Dinosaur Challenge : Win Trip to Universal Theme Park in Florida [NO QC]

https://dinosaurchallenge.com/

Open to residents of Canada and the USA
Excludes Quebec
Age 18+

The Prize:
One Trip to Florida Universal Orlando Theme Park is set aside ( One prize per country ) So someone in Canada will win one of the Grand Prizes.

Purchase products and submit an entry form with code or complete the game challenge to enter.

Limited 1 entry per person.
16 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1093 posts
9160 upvotes
SE Ontario
Someone spelled "Family" wrong on the entry form... spelling mistakes always make me question the veracity/professionalism of a contest. Looks legit enough though... Thanks. Hopefully by the time the trip is awarded Florida won't be a cesspool of Covid!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1083 posts
1799 upvotes
Saint John
Emilyb wrote: Someone spelled "Family" wrong on the entry form... spelling mistakes always make me question the veracity/professionalism of a contest. Looks legit enough though... Thanks. Hopefully by the time the trip is awarded Florida won't be a cesspool of Covid!
I didn't even notice that. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes It was posted by Del Monte official social media accounts so it's legit.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1093 posts
9160 upvotes
SE Ontario
shoppingguy wrote: Any tips on how to play the game?
I kept losing, I got nothing. I'm going to put my kids on it, they'll figure it out Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2569 posts
6590 upvotes
Canada
Emilyb wrote: I kept losing, I got nothing. I'm going to put my kids on it, they'll figure it out Face With Tears Of Joy
Please keep me posted. I can not figure out how to do anything in this game.
Apr 15, 2019
165 posts
325 upvotes
Toronto
There are two arrows at the bottom of the game: down to slide, up to jump (can do multiple jumps, or hold for a slightly longer jump). The arrow keys on the keyboard also work.

It seems like your goal is to get to character to the end of the "world" by avoiding obstacles. However, I don't think the game ends if you die (lost all three hearts); I was just prompted to play again from the beginning. I still have yet to complete the first world - this is way too hard!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1093 posts
9160 upvotes
SE Ontario
I think you are supposed to collect all 5 dinosaur tokens to complete the first level?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1083 posts
1799 upvotes
Saint John
yoruxran wrote: There are two arrows at the bottom of the game: down to slide, up to jump (can do multiple jumps, or hold for a slightly longer jump). The arrow keys on the keyboard also work.

It seems like your goal is to get to character to the end of the "world" by avoiding obstacles. However, I don't think the game ends if you die (lost all three hearts); I was just prompted to play again from the beginning. I still have yet to complete the first world - this is way too hard!
TBH I'm still stuck at level 1. Crying FaceCrying FaceCrying Face I'm not good at gaming at all.
Sep 17, 2015
141 posts
469 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I can't seem to find the full contest rules...

The game is pretty hard. I've completed World 1 & 2, all levels with all challenges... For some reason 1-2 wasn't completing yesterday even after I had collected the 5 golden fruits, but it did today.

You have to complete all 3 challenges (and maybe the tokens) to complete a level.

I think they've updated the game and added a respawn timer because before I'd die instantly after respawning as there was not enough time to even know where you were going to respawn.

All in all this game is TERRIBLE...

World 3 is still "coming soon". What kind of contest goes live without being complete? What a joke.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2013
1083 posts
1799 upvotes
Saint John
zeromux wrote: I can't seem to find the full contest rules...
Click your account info. The "terms and regulations" is at the bottom.
Sep 17, 2015
141 posts
469 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
demon1102 wrote: Click your account info. The "terms and regulations" is at the bottom.
They really did a good job hiding this! Should've been on main page...

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1093 posts
9160 upvotes
SE Ontario
zeromux wrote:
The game is pretty hard. I've completed World 1 & 2, all levels with all challenges... For some reason 1-2 wasn't completing yesterday even after I had collected the 5 golden fruits, but it did today.
Good grief, that's amazing - I can't get a minute in without losing all my lives. I've given up.