Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Weekly]

2021/10/31 Kellogg's - Scan and Win - Scan In-Store QR Code or NPE - 500 Winners of $100 Sobey's Gift Card

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2022 2:33 pm
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/10/31 Kellogg's - Scan and Win - Scan In-Store QR Code or NPE - 500 Winners of $100 Sobey's Gift Card

https://scanandwin.ca/

https://scanandwin.ca/rules/ScanandWinC ... ulesEN.pdf

IN-STORE ENTRIES: If you are an Eligible Entrant, in order to receive an in-store entry into the Contest, during the
Contest Period you may go to one of the participating Sobeys, Foodland, Safeway, IGA or Thrifty Foods stores that are taking part in this Contest (“Participating Stores”), find the Cheez-It display, and using a smartphone or tablet device, scan the Contest QR code on the display, which will take you to the In-store Entry (as defined below) website www.scanandwin.ca (the “Website”), or visit the Website directly using your device. Next, fully complete the official Contest Entry Form (the “Entry Form”), which requires you to: (a) enter your first name, last name, valid email address, telephone number, address, city and postal code; (b) indicate that you have read, accept and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Official Contest Rules (“Rules”); and (c) verify that you have reached the age of majority in your province or territory of residence. When you have fully completed the Entry Form, click the “Enter” button to submit your entry (each, an “In-store Entry,” collectively “In-store Entries”). In-store Entries must comply with these Rules. If you do not have a QR code reader on your device, free QR code reader apps are available by visiting your device’s app store; alternatively, you may visit the Website directly on your device to complete the Contest Entry Form.

MAIL ENTRIES: If you are an Eligible Entrant, to obtain a mail entry (a “Mail Entry”) into the Contest, print your first
name, last name, complete mailing address (including postal code), telephone number and email address on a plain white piece of paper, including a minimum 50 word unique essay on “Why I love Cheez-It* crackers” and mail it (in an envelope with sufficient Canadian postage) to: Cheez-It Scan and Win Contest, PO Box 4099, Paris, Ontario, N3L 4B1 (the “Request”). Upon receipt of a valid Request in accordance with these Rules, an Eligible Entrant will be eligible to receive one (1) Mail Entry in the Contest per unique and original Request per envelope with sufficient Canadian postage. To be eligible, any Request submitted must: (i) be received separately in an envelope bearing sufficient Canadian postage (i.e. multiple Requests in the same envelope will be void); and (ii) be post-marked during the Contest Period and received by no later than November 5, 2021. Mail Entries must comply with these Rules.

There are five hundred (500) prizes (each a “Prize,” collectively “Prizes”) available to be won, each consisting of one (1) one hundred dollar ($100 CDN) Sobeys gift card

Regardless of method of Entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per Eligible Entrant per Week during the Contest Period. There is a limit of one (1) In-store Entry per Eligible Entrant per Week during the Contest Period OR one (1) Mail Entry per Eligible Entrant per Week during the Contest Period

Good luck!
11 replies
Oct 22, 2007
535 posts
914 upvotes
Markham
anyone find a QR yet and have the direct link?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
Anyone else get an email today saying you won one of the $100 Sobey's GCs?

I don't remember even entering this contest (since it seems you had to either scan a code in-store or do the mail-in entry).

Was there a free entry that I am just not remembering?
Feb 3, 2015
402 posts
5621 upvotes
Ontario
BobSagget wrote: Anyone else get an email today saying you won one of the $100 Sobey's GCs?

I don't remember even entering this contest (since it seems you had to either scan a code in-store or do the mail-in entry).

Yup, I got one too! I don’t remember but I’m guessing I did a mail-in?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
777Kevin wrote: Yup, I got one too! I don’t remember but I’m guessing I did a mail-in?
Maybe! I know for myself though I personally did not do any mail-in entries.
Also what's strange is not only did I win, but also my mother won as well and she did not do the mail-in or go in store either.

There must've been some other way to get an entry and I just don't remember.
Mar 3, 2016
17 posts
19 upvotes
Weird, says I won too. I do not remember entering either.
Mar 3, 2016
17 posts
19 upvotes
Hopefully its not an attempt for identity theft. The company looks legit and the email domain is correct and they replied when I inquired so I am just confused lol.
Aug 16, 2015
136 posts
1259 upvotes
Powell River
BobSagget wrote: Anyone else get an email today saying you won one of the $100 Sobey's GCs?

I got one too. I wonder if there was one free entry each. I don't remember doing a no purchase entry either.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43247 upvotes
ONTARIO
jamal01 wrote: Hopefully its not an attempt for identity theft. The company looks legit and the email domain is correct and they replied when I inquired so I am just confused lol.
Definitely real. The email came from @TheMarcoCorporation.com which is a well known company that does contests for big companies.
I got an email reply back on the 24th after sending in my release form that I was a confirmed winner and would receive the prize is 6-8 weeks.
Apr 1, 2016
238 posts
376 upvotes
Does anyone know if they will accept the release form after january 4? I thought it said January 7

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)