[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
5175 posts
37963 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/11/12 DoorDash - x IKEA Canada Sweepstake - IG RQD or PUR -

https://help.doordash.com/consumers/s/a ... t=ca&dc=on

No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win.

To enter the Giveaway, during the Entry Period you may either:

Follow @ikeacanada and @doordash_ca on Instagram, like the dedicated Sweepstakes post on select influencers’ Instagram page, and comment by tagging two other Instagram users on the Sweepstakes post (“Entry”)
Or

Purchase IKEA through DoorDash between the entry period upon which you will automatically receive one entry (also an “Entry”).

All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on November 12, 2021. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Sweepstakes.

Limit 50 entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of entry method.

Mathematical skill-testing question required, is: 22 + 8 - 3

PRIZE: Winner will be chosen at random as the winner of the Sweepstakes “prize”.

The prize, given away at random to the winners, is:

One $1000 IKEA Canada gift card and one $500 DoorDash Canada gift card

Good luck! Nice prize!
Last edited by Sanforized on Oct 30th, 2021 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title to reflect contest start
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 27, 2009
5099 posts
7429 upvotes
Ontario
Perfect for the app users! Jollibee uses Door Dash as does Toys R US for deliveries.
2021-Be more colourful and generous.😎
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
5175 posts
37963 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Ciel wrote: Perfect for the app users! Jollibee uses Door Dash as does Toys R US for deliveries.
I think you have to order IKEA food, they were a big business in good prices for all their local shoppers that got hungry, guess they're trying to go take out with their restaurant.

Here's a promotion but don't know how it's applied as no code. Nevermind, it's automatic, just add to order over $20:

Promotions
*Free Item: Offer valid for one (1) 8-Piece Meatball Dinner, 8-Piece Plantball Dinner, or 8-Piece Veggie Ball Dinner on an order of $20 or more, while supplies last. Offer valid 10/29/2021 through 11/12/2021. Valid only on orders with a minimum subtotal of $20 or more, before taxes and fees. Valid only at participating Ikea locations in Canada. Product availability varies by location. Limit one per person. Delivery fees, service fees, taxes, and gratuity still apply. No promo code needed to redeem this offer. You must add the qualifying item to your cart for the discount to automatically apply. All deliveries subject to availability. Must have or create a valid DoorDash account with a valid form of accepted payment on file. See full terms and conditions at help.doordash.com/consumers/s/article/offer-terms-conditions.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2060 posts
2004 upvotes
Halifax, NS
anybody seen any of these posts on IG yet? i've seen the earl's/doordash ones, but not these.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1220 posts
10073 upvotes
SE Ontario
seafoodmwg wrote: anybody seen any of these posts on IG yet? i've seen the earl's/doordash ones, but not these.
Tagged you in one. First one I've seen.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2060 posts
2004 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Emilyb wrote: Tagged you in one. First one I've seen.
awesome, tks!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)