• Nov 1st, 2021 4:54 pm
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
5761 posts
41360 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2021/11/19 Saje - Natural Wellness Contest - Leave a Review or NPE - NO QC -

There are two (2) entry periods for the Contest, depending on the method of entry (see Section 3 below, How to Enter).

Online Method Entry Period: Contest begins at 12am Pacific Time (“PT”) on October 22, 2021 and ends at 11:59pm PT on November 19, 2021.

Mail-in Method Entry Period: Contest begins at 12:00 am PT on October 22, 2021 and ends at 11:59 pm PT on November 30, 2021 for mail-in entries to be deposited with Canada Post and postmarked. Eligible mail-in entries postmarked by November 30, 2021 that are received by Sponsor by December 14, 2021 will be included in the drawing.

3. How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry for the Contest, Online Method and Mail-In Method.

Online Method of Entry: During the Online Entry Period, eligible participants may enter the Contest by following these steps:

i) Visit http://saje.com (“Website”).

ii) Provide an online product review of a Saje product that you have tried. Please be honest; the positivity of your review does not affect your chances of winning. In the form for the product review, you must provide your nickname, location and email address; click “yes” to enter the Contest; and confirm your agreement to these Official Rules. Upon submission of your review, you will automatically be entered into the Contest (“Online Entry”). Sponsor will add “#Ad” or other notice of Contest entry to your review. Inappropriate comments in the product reviews will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor.

iii) Limit one (1) entry per product review.

Mail-In Method of Entry: During the Mail-in Entry Period, to enter the Contest without providing a product review, eligible participants may enter the Contest by following these steps:

i) On a piece of paper up to 8.5” x 11”, hand-print your nickname, location and email address; your request to enter The Saje Natural Wellness Contest; and “I have read and agree to the Official Rules.” This is your entry.

ii) Place the entry in a properly stamped letter or legal size outer envelope addressed to Saje Natural Business Inc., 500 - 22 East 5th Avenue, Vancouver, BC V5T1G8 Canada, Attention: The Saje Natural Wellness Contest, and deposit it with Canada Post by November 30, 2021. International postage of $1.20 required. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by November 30, 2021 and received by Sponsor by December 14, 2021 to be eligible for a drawing.

iii) Limit one (1) entry per stamped outer envelope. Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately.

Four (4) prizes, each consisting of one (1) $250 Saje Gift Card (“Gift Card”) will be awarded (four (4) Gift Cards total). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each prize is $250; total ARV of all prizes is $1,000.

I didn't see anywhere mention limits, but says each mail in must be separate.

Good luck!
7 replies
Aug 9, 2007
667 posts
751 upvotes
Thanks, I love their products so it's good to see this contest in

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)