Contests

[Other] 2021/12/09 - BRP - Win a BRP vehicle (AOM)

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2021 4:01 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 13, 2006
819 posts
6845 upvotes
Calgary

2021/12/09 - BRP - Win a BRP vehicle (AOM)

Entry: visit one of the following URL:
https://www.sea-doo.com/ca/en/sea-doo-l ... a-doo.html
www.winaskidoo.com
www.winacanam.com/off-road
www.winacanam.com/on-road

One (1) entry per participant per URL.

PRIZE:
The choice of:
one (1) fully‐accessorized Sea‐Doo® watercraft with a MOVE™ trailer(Retail value: Up to $21,000 USD / $26,000 CAD) or
one (1)fully-accessorized Ski-Doo® snowmobile (Retail value: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD) or
one (1) fully accessorized Can-Am®Off-Road vehicle(Retail value: Up to $27,299 USD / $34,084 CAD) or
one (1) fully accessorized Can-Am®On-Road vehicle(Retail value: Up to $20,000USD / $24,000CAD).

Rules: www.ski-doo.com/content/dam/global/en/s ... est-EN.pdf

Edited to change top link to Canadian one, thanks @toguy !
Last edited by Emilyb on Feb 27th, 2021 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
15 replies
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 1, 2006
15340 posts
323 upvotes
Thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Moderator
User avatar
Jul 13, 2008
20559 posts
6199 upvotes
GTA
The dropdown selector for country selection doesn't seem to be working for Sea-Doo.
Newbie
Jun 27, 2019
18 posts
6 upvotes
Ya, doesn't work for me. think it might be just for US residents.
Newbie
Jan 10, 2009
16 posts
46 upvotes
11pointleaf wrote: Ya, doesn't work for me. think it might be just for US residents.
4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada, the United States (excluding Puerto Rico),
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
22136 posts
166214 upvotes
GTA
Emilyb wrote: Entry: visit one of the following URL:
www.winaseadoo.com
www.winaskidoo.com
www.winacanam.com/off-road
www.winacanam.com/on-road

One (1) entry per participant per URL.

PRIZE:
The choice of:
one (1) fully‐accessorized Sea‐Doo® watercraft with a MOVE™ trailer(Retail value: Up to $21,000 USD / $26,000 CAD) or
one (1)fully-accessorized Ski-Doo® snowmobile (Retail value: Up to $20,000 USD / $24,000 CAD) or
one (1) fully accessorized Can-Am®Off-Road vehicle(Retail value: Up to $27,299 USD / $34,084 CAD) or
one (1) fully accessorized Can-Am®On-Road vehicle(Retail value: Up to $20,000USD / $24,000CAD).

Rules: www.ski-doo.com/content/dam/global/en/s ... est-EN.pdf
Sanforized wrote: The dropdown selector for country selection doesn't seem to be working for Sea-Doo.
11pointleaf wrote: Ya, doesn't work for me. think it might be just for US residents.
mlm111 wrote: 4) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Canada, the United States (excluding Puerto Rico),
The first URL is not working because it's specifically for the US market, though the contest is open to both US and Canada (the other pages don't require any address info). The correct URL for Canada is:

https://www.sea-doo.com/ca/en/sea-doo-l ... a-doo.html
[OP]
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 13, 2006
819 posts
6845 upvotes
Calgary
toguy wrote: The first URL is not working because it's specifically for the US market, though the contest is open to both US and Canada (the other pages don't require any address info). The correct URL for Canada is:

https://www.sea-doo.com/ca/en/sea-doo-l ... a-doo.html
Thanks for that! I edited the post to reflect the Canadian URL.

Top