• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2021 3:19 pm
[OP]
Mar 31, 2021
324 posts
1181 upvotes

2021/12/12 "Van Houtte Magic Mug Contest"

1. KEY DATES:
The Van Houtte Magic Mug™ Contest (the “Contest”) is brought to you by Keurig Canada Inc. (the “Sponsor”)
and is being managed and implemented by Mosaic Sales Solutions (hereinafter the “Representative”). The contest begins on August 16, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 12, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”). For the purposes of these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”), a “Day” is defined as commencing at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the same day.

2. ELIGIBILITY:
Contest is open only to residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry; except employees, representatives, agents, officers or directors (and those with whom such persons are living, whether related or not) of the Sponsor, its divisions, subsidiaries, associated and affiliated entities, bottlers, redemption/recycling centres, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any other individual(s), entity or entities involved in the development, production, implementation, administration orfulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “Contest Parties”).

4. HOW TO OBTAIN A PIN CODE:

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. At the start of the Contest, there will be a total of approximately two hundred fifty
two thousand six hundred (252,600) unique twelve (12)-digit alphanumeric personal identification numbers (each, a
“PIN” and collectively, the “PINs”) available for distribution, while supplies last. There are three (3) ways to obtain
a PIN, while supplies last, as follows:
a. During the Contest Period, you will receive one (1) PIN, while supplies last, with the purchase of any
one (1) of the following specially-marked Van Houtte coffee products (each, an “In-store
Participating Product”) from a participating retailer in Canada:
Van Houtte® K-Cup® pods – Original House Blend – 12 count
Van Houtte® K-Cup® pods – Colombian Medium – 12 count
Van Houtte® K-Cup® pods – Vanilla Hazelnut – 12 count
Van Houtte® K-Cup® pods – Original House Blend – 48 count
Van Houtte® K-Cup® pods – Colombian Medium – 48 count
Not all In-Store Participating Products are available in all regions or at all participating retailers. Your
PIN for In-Store Participating Products will be located on the side panel on the inside of the box.
b. During the Contest Period, visit www.VanHoutte.com or www.Keurig.ca and you will receive by
email one (1) PIN with the purchase of any Van Houtte coffee product as so identified on each website
referred to herein (each, an “Online Participating Product”). NOTE: PINs relating to the purchase of
Online Participating Products will be emailed to you by Van Houtte.
c. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Alternatively, to obtain one (1) PIN, while supplies last, without
making a purchase, print your first name, last name, telephone number, date of birth, complete mailing
address (including postal code) and email address on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an
envelope with sufficient Canadian postage) along with a handwritten 100 word (or more) unique and
original essay explaining why you would like to win a 2021 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid Limited AWD to the
following address: 2075 Robert-Bourassa, Suite #310, Montreal, QC, H3A 2L1 (collectively, the
“Request”). Upon receipt of a Request in accordance with these Rules, you will receive from the
Representative by email one (1) randomly selected PIN per unique and original Request per envelope
with sufficient Canadian postage. To be eligible, a Request must: (i) be received separately in a single
envelope bearing sufficient Canadian postage (i.e. multiple Requests in the same envelope will be
void); and (ii) be received at the above address by Representative no later than November 26, 2021.
The Contest Parties and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for, and accept no liability whatsoever in relation to, any late, lost, misdirected, delayed or incomplete Requests (all of which are void).

IMPORTANT NOTE: Each PIN is unique and can only be used one (1) time in this Contest. Each PIN will
automatically expire after its first use or on December 12, 2021 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET, the end of the Contest Period (whichever occurs first). Please retain the original PIN for your records. All PINs submitted are subject to
verification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor. Potential winners may also be required to submit their original proof of purchase and/or proof of the PIN obtained in accordance with these Rules) to confirm that the PIN matches their eligible winning Entry in order to be awarded a Prize. Any PIN and/or other materials that cannot be verified to the complete satisfaction of the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, is/are subject to immediate disqualification (in which case the Entry associated with such PIN will be declared null and void and any rights to any Prize associated with such PIN will be forfeited in its entirety).

5. HOW TO ENTER:

Once you have a unique and valid PIN legitimately obtained in accordance with these Rules, visit
www.VanHoutte.com/Contest (the “Website”) and follow the on-screen instructions to obtain the official Contest entry form (the “Entry Form”). Fully complete the Entry Form with all required information, which includes (among other things) a requirement to enter your PIN in the space provided. Once you have fully completed the Entry Form with all required information and have agreed to the Rules, follow the on-screen instructions to submit your completed Entry Form (each, an “Entry” and collectively, the “Entries”). To be eligible, an Entry must be submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period. Once your Entry is complete and duly submitted, you (i) will be eligible to earn one (1) Entry in the random draw for the Grand Prize (See Rule 12); and (ii) will be automatically notified on-screen as to whether you are a potential winner of an Instant Win Prize (See Rule 8).

8. INSTANT WIN PRIZES:
At the start of the Contest Period, there will be a total of seventy-five (75) instant win prizes (each, an “Instant Win Prize” and collectively, the “Instant Win Prizes”) available to be won, as follows:
INSTANT WIN PRIZE DESCRIPTION Approximate Retail Value (CAD)
NUMBER AVAILABLE AT THE START OF THE CONTEST PERIOD*

$1,000 prepaid Visa card $1,000 25

Food Themed Prize Bundle

including 1x Uber Eats gift card ($400.00 CAD), 3x Van Houtte® coffee
products (ARV: $50.00 CAD) and 2x Van Houtte® tumblers (ARV: $50.00 CAD) $500 10

Home Themed Experience Bundle

including 1xWalmart gift card ($100.00 CAD), 1x Canadian Tire gift card ($100.00 CAD), 1x Home Depot gift card
($100), 1x Keurig® K-Supreme (ARV: $175.00 CAD) and 2x Van Houtte® coffee mugs (ARV:$25.00 CAD)
$500 10

Music Themed Experience Bundle

including 1x Spotify gift card ($198.00 CAD), 1x Sonos Roam
Speaker (ARV: $252.00 CAD) and 2x Van Houtte®tumblers (ARV: $50.00 CAD)$500 10

Explore Themed Experience Bundle

including 1x Global Hotel Card by Expedia ($450.00 CAD) and 2xVan Houtte® tumblers ($50.00 CAD) $500 10

Entertainment Themed Experience Bundle

including 1x Netflix gift card ($200.00 CAD), 1x Amazon Kindle Tablet ($200.00 CAD), 1x Google Play or iTunes gift card ($50.00 CAD) and 2x Van Houtte® tumblers ($50.00 CAD) $500 10

*The number of Instant Win Prizes available to be won will diminish as they are awarded during the Contest Period

11. GRAND PRIZE
There is one (1) Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize”) available to be won in relation to the Contest. The Grand Prize
consists of one (1) 2021 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Limited AWD vehicle with an approximate value of $60,000 CDN.
The Grand Prize includes destination/freight charges and all applicable fees and taxes. Without limiting the
generality of the foregoing, the following general conditions apply to the Grand Prize: (i) Grand Prize must be
accepted as awarded and is not transferable, assignable or convertible to cash (except as may be specifically
permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); (ii) no substitutions except at Sponsor’s option; (iii)
Sponsor reserves the right at any time to substitute the Grand Prize or a component thereof for any reason with a prize or prize component(s) of equal or greater value, including, without limitation, but solely at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, a cash award; (iv) colour and other specifics of the Grand Prize will be at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor and subject to availability; (v) manufacturer’s standard warranty applies to the Grand Prize; (vi) upon notification, the confirmed Grand Prize winner may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be required to personally take delivery of the Grand Prize from a location within Canada reasonably close to his/her place of residence in Canada as determined by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, and will be required to present adequate personal identification (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor – including, without limitation, government issued photo identification); (vii) Grand Prize will not be released unless and until the confirmed Grand Prize winner first shows proof (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) of having a valid driver’s license (equivalent to a full “5”class license in Quebec) in the province/territory in which he/she resides and proof (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor) of satisfactory insurance; (viii) confirmed Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for all expenses that are not included in the Grand Prize description above, including, but not limited to: registration and license fees, insurance, additional accessories and all other costs associated with: (a) any upgrade or option package(s) that he/she may request (and that may be permitted by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion); and/or (b) obtaining a valid driver’s license, license plates, registration, insurance and/or fuel.

12. ELIGIBLE GRAND PRIZE WINNER SELECTION PROCESS:
On December 17, 2021 (the “Grand Prize Draw Date”) in Montreal, Quebec, at approximately 2 p.m. ET, one (1)
eligible Entrant will be selected by random draw from among all eligible Entries submitted and received in
accordance with these Rules. The odds of winning the Grand Prize depends on the number of eligible Entries
submitted and received in accordance with these Rules.

13. GRAND PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS:
The Sponsor or its designated Representative will make a minimum of three (3) attempts to contact the eligible
Grand Prize winner (using the information available to the Sponsor) within ten (10) business days of selection as an eligible Grand Prize winner. If an eligible Grand Prize winner cannot be contacted within ten (10) business days of the Sponsor’s first attempted contact, or if there is a return of any notification as undeliverable and/or if any correspondence is not responded to; then he/she may, in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor, be 6 disqualified (and, if disqualified, will forfeit all rights to the applicable Grand Prize) and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and time permitting, to select an alternate eligible Grand Prize winner in accordance with the applicable procedures as outlined in these Rules (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such newly selected eligible Grand Prize winner)

Entry: https://www.vanhoutte.com/en/contest

Rules: https://www.vanhoutte.com/content/dam/k ... -Rules.pdf
Last edited by lilyofthewild on Aug 16th, 2021 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
13 replies
[OP]
Mar 31, 2021
324 posts
1181 upvotes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Alternatively, to obtain one (1) PIN, while supplies last, without
making a purchase, print your first name, last name, telephone number, date of birth, complete mailing
address (including postal code) and email address on a plain white piece of paper and mail it (in an
envelope with sufficient Canadian postage) along with a handwritten 100 word (or more) unique and
original essay explaining why you would like to win a 2021 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid Limited AWD to the
following address: 2075 Robert-Bourassa, Suite #310, Montreal, QC, H3A 2L1 (collectively, the
“Request”).
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2149 posts
3093 upvotes
Thanks! Good Luck!
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2297 posts
2530 upvotes
Halifax, NS
anyone receive their NPE pin yet? i entered back at the end of august...
Feb 28, 2010
85 posts
229 upvotes
Brampton
seafoodmwg wrote: anyone receive their NPE pin yet? i entered back at the end of august...
Got it two days ago in my inbox. It was an email.
Sep 30, 2012
116 posts
74 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
seafoodmwg wrote: anyone receive their NPE pin yet? i entered back at the end of august...
I received 3 thru an email on Mon Nov 8. I had mailed them in at different times.
Sep 2, 2011
334 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa
hot damn, what a great prize! wish I saw this early for the NPE! Oh well.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2013
2297 posts
2530 upvotes
Halifax, NS
goaliegirl6060 wrote: hot damn, what a great prize! wish I saw this early for the NPE! Oh well.
well, i never got my npe back in time so... :(
Sep 30, 2012
116 posts
74 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH
seafoodmwg wrote: well, i never got my npe back in time so... :(
In early November, I received 3 PINs via email. In early December, I contacted the person who had sent me the PINs (from November) regarding more NPE PINs that I didn't receive yet. She sent them to me before the contest had expired.