[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
14570 posts
3643 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Trader Score: 70 (100% Positive)

2021 Advan Tires Summer/Track Tires Pre-Order Sale

I have partnered with Advan Tires to assist them with a summer tire pre-order sale for RFD. By buying early, you can lock in a lower price now than if you bought in late March. Please be advised due to COVID-19, masks are mandatory. Appointments are required if you would like Advan Tires to install the tires on your vehicle. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment. If you are late by more than 15 minutes, they may have to reschedule. Due to COVID 19, space is limited.

Advan Tires carries a large range of wheels ranging from ADVAN Racing and RAYS to Fast Wheels, SuperSpeed Wheels, and everything in between. They also carry replicas if you prefer the OEM look. For tires, they will be focusing on the following:

Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R
Continental ExtremeContact Sport
Falken Azenis FK510. I personally use this for daily driving on my GTI. Highly underrated. I love it.
Falken Azenis RT660
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2
Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R
Yokohama ADVAN Neova AD08R
Yokohama ADVAN A052

Step 1
  • E-mail advantiregroupbuy@gmail.com with the subject: RFD Group Buy – Your Full Name
  • Full name and cellphone number
  • Year/Make/Model of vehicle
  • Which set of tires (Make, model, and size)
  • If you do not want us to install the tires for you, please state this in your e-mail

Step 2
  • We will e-mail you a quote
  • Once a purchase agreement has been reached, $100 refundable deposit required
  • Please note cash, debit, and EMT discount of 3% is included in this quote. If you would like to pay by credit card, the 3% discount will be removed off your final bill
  • All prices include mounting, install, Hunter Road Force balance, and taxes

Additional Optional Savings
  • If you choose not to have us install the tires onto your vehicle, we will deduct $50 off your final invoice
  • Additional $50 discount will be applied if you purchase your tires with a set of alloy wheels
  • If you would not like the tires to be Hunter Road Force balanced and regular balanced instead, we will deduct $20 off your final invoice.

Hours of Operation:
Monday to Saturday 10AM to 6PM. May close earlier on select Saturdays as it is slow season.

Address
20 Cosentino Dr, Scarborough, ON M1P 3A2. Located 5 minutes away from Scarborough Town Centre.

FAQ
  • If you want a tire that is not part of the group buy, send us an e-mail and we’ll work out a deal for you
  • If you see another shop that is cheaper, send them an e-mail with their quote and we’ll work out a deal for you
  • Purchases will qualify for the spring tire rebate when it is available
3 replies
Jun 17, 2016
66 posts
37 upvotes
GTA
Trader Score: 0
Do you know how much they charge for seasonal tire change off rims? I will need it during summer.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 9, 2003
9250 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Trader Score: 91 (100% Positive)
Emailed per instructions. Do you plan to carry some less aggressive summer options like the Michelin Pilot Sport AS3+ or Continental ExtremeContact DW6? Thanks!
Machine: Intel 6800K | Asus X99-E | 32GB Corsair DDR4-2666 | 1TB Seagate FireCuda 520 NVMe | 3x6TB WD Black | Corsair 750D | Seasonic XP-860 Platinum | 8GB GTX 2070 Super Windforce | 2 x 32" ViewSonic VX3276-2K-MHD | Win10 Pro 64-bit