Automotive

2021 Crosstrek Outdoor Edition - Pricing (ON/QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 21st, 2021 10:08 pm
[OP]
Aug 26, 2019
83 posts
78 upvotes
Québec

2021 Crosstrek Outdoor Edition - Pricing (ON/QC)

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to purchase a new 2021 Crosstrek Outdoor from a dealer in the Ottawa/Gatineau area.

I went through unhaggle and see that invoice pricing is $27,814.

Wondering if anyone who's purchased an Outdoor edition sometime in the last few months has been able to get a good deal (close to invoice or with extras thrown in). I'm assuming Subaru is impacted by the shortage as well?

Let me know!
Last edited by PaviG57438 on Aug 24th, 2021 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Oct 25, 2011
478 posts
282 upvotes
Toronto
Good luck. 1-2% off maybe. If you need a car and they have it, just pay MSRP. No point trying to shop and haggle for a few dollars when there are no cars
[OP]
Aug 26, 2019
83 posts
78 upvotes
Québec
DoogeCoinR wrote: Good luck. 1-2% off maybe. If you need a car and they have it, just pay MSRP. No point trying to shop and haggle for a few dollars when there are no cars
I'm not in a rush to get a new car, just looking to upgrade and I'm looking at that particular model to get the new 2.5L engine.

With the new 2022 coming soon, hoping they'd be more inclined to make a deal.
Oct 25, 2011
478 posts
282 upvotes
Toronto
PaviG57438 wrote: I'm not in a rush to get a new car, just looking to upgrade and I'm looking at that particular model to get the new 2.5L engine.

With the new 2022 coming soon, hoping they'd be more inclined to make a deal.

Not when there are no cars to sell. This shortage is going to get worse so better get the car now than to wait and hopefully get a better deal. I know people who have gotten worse deals than people earlier this year for the same car
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2004
1506 posts
607 upvotes
North Vancouver
I ordered my 2021 Subaru Crosstrek Sport Manual Transmission in September and took delivery in mid December. I'm very happy with the car so far!

I was able to get a bit off MSRP, and the delays also benefited me because there was a $500 rebate that became available in Nov/Dec.

Also, the used car market is pretty hot so it's a fantastic time to sell a car!