Locked: 2021 NHL Playoffs Thread

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 13th, 2021 1:35 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2006
3450 posts
2854 upvotes
Markham
CaptSmethwick wrote: It's a copy of the bowl itself (I believe the original is permanently housed in the HHOF) but I do not believe there is a copy of the entire trophy. Depending on the extent of the damage, this could cut short any plans the players had to tour around and show off the cup because I do not believe that there is a second copy.

I wonder if Tampa put the Cup on the LTIR...
Hahahahahaha!

While I just shake my heads at those guys for the damage, that cup has been through so much abuse. Lemieux and Roy on separate occasions left it at the bottom of a pool and another time the Leafs threw it into a fire (WTF?).

Freedom Mobile $40/20GB
Public Mobile $38/5GB
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
8099 posts
6699 upvotes
Ottawa
HDawg wrote: Hahahahahaha!

While I just shake my heads at those guys for the damage, that cup has been through so much abuse. Lemieux and Roy on separate occasions left it at the bottom of a pool and another time the Leafs threw it into a fire (WTF?).
I didn't know that fire had been invented by then...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 20, 2009
8032 posts
5989 upvotes
Toronto
HDawg wrote: Hahahahahaha!

Pretty funny - stories being shared of weird cup experiences.
Forget who, but one player put their relatively newborn naked baby in the cup for a pic, where the baby pretty much immediately pooped.
"When someone is burning a book, they are showing utter contempt for all of the thinking that produced its ideas, all of the labor that went into its words and sentences, and all of the trouble that befell the author . . .” ― Lemony Snicket

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)