• Nov 3rd, 2021 5:27 pm
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
266 posts
558 upvotes

2022/01/11 Renewal by Andersen "Renew Your Home Sweepstakes" [ON and BC only]

Enter: https://renewyourhome.featuredpromo.com/

Rules: Embedded

Grand Prize (only 1 awarded, window and door installations)
Grand Prize includes one (1) voucher usable for Renewal by Andersen® products and accompanying installation awarded in the form of a Gift Certificate (voucher expires 12 months after issuance). Approximate Retail Value: $10,000.

If you click through to the rules, you can enter your postal code to see if they service your area.

Weekly Prizes (13 awarded, some already awarded)
Weekly Prize consists of one (1) re-loadable $25 Starbucks Gift Card.

Possible privacy concern at the bottom of entry form:
I understand that winners are contacted by phone and email. You have my permission to verify my entry using the contact information above, and to call me at the phone number I listed above to keep me informed about your products, services and when they go on sale.
6 replies
[OP]
Feb 19, 2020
266 posts
558 upvotes
I just dug up an old comment by BobSagget made in 2018 about a ton of spam calls they were getting from the 2018 edition of this contest. So I would advise caution here....
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
23154 posts
180934 upvotes
GTA
nosedigger wrote: I just dug up an old comment by BobSagget made in 2018 about a ton of spam calls they were getting from the 2018 edition of this contest. So I would advise caution here....
Funny, as soon as I saw the title, I came in here to mention this as I recall the same thing, lol. Just a heads up that you may be getting sales calls...
Dec 2, 2010
396 posts
501 upvotes
Toronto
Don't sign up for this - It's 100% data collection to spam people. I definitely didn't select the contact me option and they called within 30 minutes to do a sales call.