Expired Contests

[Once]

2022/01/16 Silverstar - March Break Vacation Contest - No Transportation to BC - IG LIKE RQD? -

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2022 7:57 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2015
5846 posts
41969 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2022/01/16 Silverstar - March Break Vacation Contest - No Transportation to BC - IG LIKE RQD? -

https://www.skisilverstar.com/offers-pa ... er-to-win/

5 nights accommodation in a one bedroom suite for up to two adults & two children, A food & beverage gift card
$200 SilverStar gift card good for mountain restaurants, Rentals Ski/snowboard rentals for a family of four, Lift tickets Four days of lift tickets for the whole family and Winter Activities Tickets for tubing, skating, snowshoeing and fat biking are all included

There is one (1) Grand Prize available that could be won within the Contest Period, valued at $3750

Ski trip must be booked between March 1st, 2022 to April 3, 2022.

I really want a summer BC trip. If I won this, I might hop on a bus and get there myself, sell the lift tickets, and just go snowtubing or bike riding on the hills one or two days. The other days, stay in or find a cozy spot outside and enjoy a winter scene while blazing haha. I used to ski before snowboarding and was too flat on the board the last time I tried, nearly twisted my ankle. Not that into winter sports, but more fun for the family I'm sure. I'm sure this contest was posted, and I just entered but noticed a IG like is another required step. I would like to be in BC when it's warm though. One more thing to win that I really want, and I guess than we can rest up for some time or continue. You never know what's around the corner.
3 replies

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)