Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2022/01/17 EA SPORTS - FIFA 22 TEAM OF THE YEAR SHARE & WIN TWITTER SWEEPSTAKES - TW or EMAIL? -

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2022 10:49 pm
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55318 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2022/01/17 EA SPORTS - FIFA 22 TEAM OF THE YEAR SHARE & WIN TWITTER SWEEPSTAKES - TW or EMAIL? -

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/u ... -team/toty

https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/u ... 1837608272

Visit EA SPORTS FIFA 22 Team of the Year webpage at https://www.ea.com/games/fifa/fifa-22/u ... -team/toty (“Site”) to cast your vote for the Ultimate Team of the Year (“TOTY”) Players between January 10, 2022 at 8:00 AM PST and January 17, 2022 at 11:59 PST (“Promotion Period”), and share your TOTY team on Twitter using the #TOTYContest hashtag on your Tweet (“Entry”). Alternatively, you can send an email using the “TOTY Share & Win Sweepstakes” in the subject line, and include your name and email address to EASPORTSFIFAContestTW@ea.com by January 17, 2022 at 11:59 PST to be entered into the Promotion. No other method of entry will be accepted. EA will accept 1 Entry per person. Completed Entries must be received by January 17, 2022 at 11:59 PST.

One (1) Prize winner will receive Team of the Year Trophy, a PlayStation 5 console, an EA SPORTS FIFA 22 Ultimate Edition software, a TOTY themed shirt and a TOTY Ultimate XI in-game player FUT Item of winner’s choosing (internet connection, EA account and PlayStation Plus required to claim in-game item). The ARV of the grand prize is $2,600.00 USD, $3.625.21 AUD, €2,297.48.

Good luck. I picked my team, but didn't share. Is email manual. I said forget it after it took a while and picked my team than was like, where do you input info? lol
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
1181 posts
2194 upvotes
Did anyone try to enter by email? I used a gmail account and it bounced back with an email saying "The group EASPORTSFIFAContestTW only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

Weird.
Jul 13, 2008
26660 posts
18597 upvotes
GTA
hp.. wrote: Did anyone try to enter by email? I used a gmail account and it bounced back with an email saying "The group EASPORTSFIFAContestTW only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list."

Weird.
I just tested it and got the same email.
Mar 7, 2011
613 posts
655 upvotes
Terrebonne, Quebec
Shame that, following the team creation page, there is no way to automatically post your team to Twitter, and rather the user has to download an image of their team to then manually post to Twitter. There is a button to share the contest entry page, but not to post your team's image. Also, following the team creation page, we are told simply 'Share the ones you’ve backed now on social media using #TOTY' . I used both #TOTY and #TOTYContest and only posted the image to Twitter.
Deal Expert
Jan 11, 2013
15578 posts
5092 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks kindly. Entered.
Wishing everyone a lucky 2023!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)