Mar 13, 2006
1818 posts
4476 upvotes
Toronto
won Heineken Festive Mittens today.
Aug 18, 2008
579 posts
706 upvotes
Logged in first thing this morning instead of going to work (snow storm) and won the ornament set!

Thanks for posting @BobSagget and @spooky
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2015
5740 posts
41297 upvotes
Toronto, ON
hp.. wrote: Logged in first thing this morning instead of going to work (snow storm) and won the ornament set!

Thanks for posting @BobSagget and @spooky
I think I'm only going to play at either 7am or 7pm. I'm prob going to borrow, on a sidenote, $100 from the bank soon, and that'll be an even 7k debt. KICKSTART MY LUCK!!

Congratulations though
May 3, 2009
861 posts
1330 upvotes
Just won the mits and thankful for google as I couldn't figure out the math question ..LOL .. (I had the order wrong and did not do the division at the end first ..)
Jun 2, 2021
45 posts
9 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Thank You
"Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth"
Jul 7, 2019
443 posts
912 upvotes
Toronto
stinastr wrote: I guess the instant wins haven't accumulated and are waiting for claimants. Lost today. Will try early or late lol. No more mittens!
I play at all hours of the day and eventually won 1 one of prize. You'll win something soon
Oct 21, 2006
181 posts
513 upvotes
finally got an instant win and answered the stq wrong and lost Disappointed But Relieved Face
May 3, 2009
861 posts
1330 upvotes
jammom wrote: finally got an instant win and answered the stq wrong and lost Disappointed But Relieved Face
Sorry to hear ... these ones are hard (that it is easy to get it wrong if you dont know the math rules of what needs to be calculated first ) so I would advise inputting it in google to get the correct answer as it almost happened to me .. Hope you win again and something better ..:)
Mar 7, 2011
48 posts
175 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
jammom wrote: finally got an instant win and answered the stq wrong and lost Disappointed But Relieved Face
Same here. Guess I don't know all the rules.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2015
5740 posts
41297 upvotes
Toronto, ON
emjay2003 wrote: Same here. Guess I don't know all the rules.
You just don't remember bedmas. Brackets and equations of those things that are small numbers on the big numbers, division and multiplication next, and than addition and subtraction. The only equation from school I remember is fahrenheit to celsius. Seems if they were trying to raise you in a hood and make everyone's work famous and see through, and than engineer it into work, they should have put people first, not led you buy into bs lies and than adhere because it's all not flowing. I guess you got something that made sense, the riddle only to engrain into your head until the thought would extend some wisdom beyond the knowledge of just hearing it. Lots of things were repeated. I can't say I'm not prepared for survival, I'm just not a sell out and won't say what people always want to hear, though I'm fairly politically correct and try not to say the real hood never existed, like an all day picnic. It's never been us first, we've been spinning on a wheel trying to make sense of it and some things never do until we adjust to have this life be in balance with what we're trying to attain, and I guess, never give up
Aug 18, 2008
579 posts
706 upvotes
Mittens for me today, still hoping for the sweater before the end of the month.
Nov 6, 2021
360 posts
726 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Just won an ornament set! If anyone else plays really soon, you might win a prize.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2016
1151 posts
1384 upvotes
Toronto
Been playing daily....still no luck. What a shame! Out of 25800 prizes, 0 for me lol
Nov 1, 2013
96 posts
431 upvotes
Kitchener
Finally won the mittens today! Thank you!
May 8, 2009
57 posts
348 upvotes
Just won the mittens. Thank you for the help with answering the question. I had almost won before, but answered question incorrectly.
Jun 2, 2021
45 posts
9 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Still waiting on a win! Running out of time....Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling EyesSmiling Face With Open Mouth
"Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth"