Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2022/04/30 From Our Place - The Always Pan Sweepstakes - NO QC -

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2022 10:34 am
Penalty Box
Feb 11, 2015
7918 posts
55317 upvotes
Toronto, ON

2022/04/30 From Our Place - The Always Pan Sweepstakes - NO QC -

During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.fromourplace.com, www.fromourplace.ca, or www.fromourplace.uk (the “Websites”) and follow the links and instructions to submit your email address, read these Official Rules, and enter the Sweepstakes.

31 Prizes per Eligible Jurisdiction (93 total): Each Winner shall receive a promotional code good for redemption of an Always Pan on Sponsor’s website. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: US$145, CAD $195 GBP $125. ARV of all Prizes combined: USD $4,495 in the U.S., CAD $6,045 in Canada, and GBP $3,875 in the United Kingdom.

https://fromourplace.com/pages/the-alwa ... weepstakes

good luck
Last edited by stinastr on Apr 26th, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
Where do you go to enter? I feel like an idiot because I can't figure it out.

I've tried going to .ca, .com and .co.uk websites, but I see no contest anywhere. I turned off ad-block thinking it was a pop-up, but still nothing.
Mar 7, 2011
229 posts
877 upvotes
Ontario
Its a pop-up. I had to turn off ad blocking in the browser, go incognito/private and use a vpn for it to show.
I have ad blocking on my router, so the vpn by-passes that and you may not need the vpn.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24224 posts
43245 upvotes
ONTARIO
costy11 wrote: Its a pop-up. I had to turn off ad blocking in the browser, go incognito/private and use a vpn for it to show.
I have ad blocking on my router, so the vpn by-passes that and you may not need the vpn.
Thanks. When I tried again just now, it finally popped up. For whatever reason it just didn't want to work earlier.

Hopefully it went through. There was no confirmation or anything. Just asked for email and then closed after I submitted it.

Edit: Got email confirmation, so it did!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)