2022/06/26 Tim Hortons "NHL Hockey Challenge" [QC ok, App req'd]

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 27th, 2022 8:55 am
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1161 posts
15771 upvotes
North York, ON
Finally won my first week of free coffee from the Tim Horton's NHL Challenge contest! TY Auston Matthews! Now to read thru all 21 pages here to learn the in's and out's of how it works!
Last edited by bojac on Apr 28th, 2022 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Oct 22, 2018
109 posts
147 upvotes
London ON
Won another week of free Teas thanks to Auston Matthews!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1255 posts
780 upvotes
Robidas Island
Careful folks, last game of the season means some star players might be a healthy scratch.
Aug 5, 2021
91 posts
33 upvotes
greatgordini wrote: mini challenge #7 playoffs edition starts tomorrow...
Oh okay so we can actually enjoy the Seattle and Winnipeg game today and not worry about picks Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
May 18, 2008
332 posts
666 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The person who won the most recent challenge got 42% of his/her picks correct and finished four ahead of second place................that's impressive
Images
  • TH Hockey Pool.JPG
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1255 posts
780 upvotes
Robidas Island
Got another 7 day streak thanks to McJesus!
May 5, 2006
163 posts
179 upvotes
Richmond Hill
After last nights games ( CAL DAL NYR PIT) has anyone else seen the message under History "you did not make picks on this date" when they actually did?
May 18, 2008
332 posts
666 upvotes
Richmond Hill
zyngasweater wrote: Apparently offers are starting today :(

Normally the offers are only for the last week of a "challenge"..................but if this "challenge" is the entire playoffs I hope that doesn't mean it will now be offers for the rest of the playoffs Confused Face
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1255 posts
780 upvotes
Robidas Island
Mike S wrote: Normally the offers are only for the last week of a "challenge"..................but if this "challenge" is the entire playoffs I hope that doesn't mean it will now be offers for the rest of the playoffs Confused Face
It's all offers now instead of 5 pts and the 2x points hockey offer is single use too ...
May 18, 2008
332 posts
666 upvotes
Richmond Hill
zyngasweater wrote: It's all offers now instead of 5 pts and the 2x points hockey offer is single use too ...

I got 5 points for getting one pick correct last night instead of an offer...........maybe the offer was only for one week ??
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1255 posts
780 upvotes
Robidas Island
Mike S wrote: I got 5 points for getting one pick correct last night instead of an offer...........maybe the offer was only for one week ??
Interesting, looks like the offer period is during the middle of the challenge.

I guess they can't determine when the last 7 days of the playoffs is going to be.
May 5, 2006
163 posts
179 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Hey all, on the Tim challenge site at https://timmies.zorbane.com/

There is a Pay pal link, consider sending our friend a donation as this site has helped my research and I hope yours quite a bit

Cheers
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 6, 2015
1255 posts
780 upvotes
Robidas Island
Contest's over.

Congrats to the Avalanche and whoever picked MacKinnon/Stamkos and Lehkonen last night.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)