Expired Contests

[Daily]

2022/07/31 Canadian Tire - Summer of the Century Contest (Rewards member, Purchase/email NPE)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 29th, 2022 3:28 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1559 posts
12905 upvotes
SE Ontario

2022/07/31 Canadian Tire - Summer of the Century Contest (Rewards member, Purchase/email NPE)

Everyday that you shop with Triangle Rewards, you are automatically entered for a chance to win daily prizes of $10, $100 or $1,000 in CT Money.®

Details: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/events/c ... ntest.html
Rules: https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/events/c ... ntest.html

NPE:
To enter without making a purchase, Entrants must submit a unique emailed communication of at least fifty (50) words answering the following question: “What Canadian Tire items would make your summer of the century?”
Responses must be emailed to the following email address: [email protected].
Valid entries must (i) be the original work of the Entrant; (ii) not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent or any other offensive content (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion); (iii) be written in English or French, and (iv) be received by the applicable entry deadline set out in paragraph 6 below. All Entries received using this method must: (i) clearly indicate the entrant’s first and last name; (ii) the entrant’s Triangle Rewards account number; and (iii) email address (collectively, a “No Purchase Entry Request”). In order to be eligible, your No Purchase Entry Request must be sent on the day of the entrants wants to be entered into a specific draw; by 11:59pm of that day. Each No Purchase entry will receive one (1) Entry for the respective Daily Draw and towards the Grand Prize Draw.
Last edited by Sanforized on Jul 1st, 2022 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Updated title to reflect contest start
10 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1559 posts
12905 upvotes
SE Ontario
navyblue wrote: starts july 1st
Oops, added that in. Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
5415 posts
30888 upvotes
Ontario
Are people entering using the same essay daily?
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2006
2082 posts
584 upvotes
BC
Pardon wrote: Are people entering using the same essay daily?
I just sent thru my first one. I'm going to try and make the essay a little different each day - until I get bored that is :)

Thanks @Emilyb for posting :)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21593 posts
33267 upvotes
ONTARIO
Are we supposed to get some sort of verification that our essay was received? I've been sending one every day so far since it started, but have heard nothing back. I am hoping it's being properly accepted.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2006
2082 posts
584 upvotes
BC
BobSagget wrote: Are we supposed to get some sort of verification that our essay was received? I've been sending one every day so far since it started, but have heard nothing back. I am hoping it's being properly accepted.
same here
Jun 15, 2022
236 posts
180 upvotes
There will be eleven thousand one hundred ten (11,110) winners selected at random from all verified entries received during the Contest Period. There will be Daily Draws for the Prizes as well a one final Grand Prize draw on August 3rd, 2022.

Daily Draws

There will be a total of 31 Daily Draws. Each of the first 30 Daily Draws will award 357Prizes broken down as follows: 322 Prizes of $10 in CT Money, 32 Prizes of $100 in CT Money and 3 Prizes of $1000 in CT Money. The 31st, and final, Daily Draw will consist of 390 Prizes broken down as follows: 340 Prizes of $10 in CT Money, 40 Prizes of $100 in CT Money and 10 Prizes of $1000 in CT Money. In each Daily Draw, the $10 CT Money Prizes will be drawn for first, followed by the $100 CT Money Prizes and lastly the $1000 CT Money Prizes. To be eligible for a Daily Draw, an entry must be received between 12:01 am EDT and 11:59 pm on the day in question. The actual draw will occur two days later. For example, the first Daily Draw (for July 1 entries) will take place on July 3, 2022 and will consist of eligible entries received between 12:01 a.m. on July 1, 2022, EDT and 11:59 p.m. on July 1, 2022, EDT An Entrant can win a Prize in a daily draw on more than one day.

Grand Prize Draw

There are a total of ten (10) Grand Prizes to be won for eligible entries received between 12:01 a.m. on July 1, 2022, EDT and 11:59 p.m. on July 31, 2022, EDT. The draw for the Grand Prizes will take place on August 3, 2022. Each Grand Prize will be drawn randomly from all the eligible entries in the draw at that time. There is a limit of one (1) Grand Prize that can be won by an Entrant. An Entrant could win a Grand Prize as well as a daily draw Prize.