Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2022/08/31 MONSTER ENERGY UNDER THE TAB 2022 PROMOTION,purchase or npe aom

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 4th, 2022 9:47 pm
Feb 14, 2012
633 posts
2358 upvotes

2022/08/31 MONSTER ENERGY UNDER THE TAB 2022 PROMOTION,purchase or npe aom

info:
https://www.monsterenergy.com/ca/en/pro ... -promotion

How to Participate
6.    Purchase Monster Energy® products in Canada during the promotion period and collect the CODES under the silver tabs. Participating Products may not be available in all locations and markets at all times during the Promotion Period.
7.    To redeem CODES, scan QR code appearing on pack or POS. You will be redirected to complete your account set up (your cell number, name, address, date of birth, and email address). Enter your CODE(s). Each CODE will automatically give you one (1) entry in the Sweepstakes (see Section 2).

19. Grand Prize Descriptions
Grand Prize trips: There are three (3) “Canadian Grand Prizes” and one (1) “Miami Grand Prize”, a total of four (4) Grand Prize trips available to be won.

“Canadian Grand Prize” description: Each Canadian Grand Prize is a trip to a Canadian city to attend a music festival of winner’s choice. Trip to be completed by December 2023, or as determined by the Sponsor. The trip includes: (a) round-trip, economy class airfare tickets for the Grand Prize Winner and their one (1) guest from a major airport near the Grand Prize Winner's residence in Canada (as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to a Canadian city; (b) four (4) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy); (c) two (2) VIP tickets to a participating Canadian music festival as chosen by winner and as described above (see Live Nation terms in Rule 10 under Appendix B); and (d) one thousand Canadian dollars in spending money ($1000.00 CAD). Should any Canadian Grand Prize winner live within 400km of their chosen city, they will be given $500.00 CAD in lieu of flights, to assist in covering their own ground transportation. Any Canadian Grand Prize winner that is only eighteen (18) travelling to a province/territory that has an age of majority of nineteen (19) must choose a guest who is at least 19 years of age.

“Miami Grand Prize” description: The Miami Grand Prize is a trip for two to Miami, Florida to attend the Coi LeRay performance. Trip to be completed by December 31, 2022, or as determined by the Sponsor. The trip includes: (a) round-trip, economy class airfare tickets for the Miami Grand Prize winner and their one (1) guest from a major airport near the winner’s residence in Canada (as selected by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Miami, Florida; (b) three (3) nights’ standard hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy); (c) two (2) VIP tickets to Coi LeRay performance in Miami, FL scheduled to take place on December 2, 2022; and (d) one thousand Canadian dollars in spending money ($1000.00 CAD). In the event the Miami Grand Prize winner is under the age of twenty-one (21) years of age they will not be awarded the trip. As the event venue has an age restriction and is only open to people who are at least 21, they will be awarded the prize value of $3500.00 CAD in lieu of the trip, or a Canadian Grand Prize of the same ARV.

NPE OPTION

No Purchase Necessary. To receive one (1) entry without a purchase, during the Promotion Period, submit an original hand-written essay by sending an email with a scan or legible photo of the essay to monsterfulfillment@lpi-group.com that includes: (a) The email subject line: “Why I want to win the VIP Festival Access trip”; (b) a three hundred (300) word or more, unique and original hand-written essay on “Why I want to win the VIP Festival Access trip” (an “Essay”); and (c) your first name, last name, telephone number, complete mailing address, and date of birth. Each Sweepstakes entrant who submits an approved Essay submission will be emailed one (1) alphanumeric CODE, while supplies last.
1 reply
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10380 upvotes
I should have reported on this one a couple days ago. I found 9 tabs among my old tabs collection that worked. I need 1 more to be able to get something with them. Not expecting much though, unlike the Rockstar conyest...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)