Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Other]

2022/08/31 Tribute Back To School Win a Lenovo IdeaPad 3i 15.6" Laptop Contest (QC OK)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2022 10:38 am
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
8945 posts
55336 upvotes
home

2022/08/31 Tribute Back To School Win a Lenovo IdeaPad 3i 15.6" Laptop Contest (QC OK)

One (1) of One (1) LENOVO IdeaPad 3i 15.6" Laptop

Value $469.00

Entrants may enter the Contest an unlimited number of times.

https://www.tribute.ca/contests/back-to ... est-c5005/
Last edited by Pardon on Jul 22nd, 2022 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
It appears the answer is 4 and not 9? Thanks to @Pardon @frugallife
When I googled the question, the first answer that popped up was:

In the movie "Bullet Train" Brad Pitt is protecting his brief case from how many assassins?
Sony Pictures has released a cool new poster for David Leitch's Bullet Train, offering a colorful new look at the nine assassins Brad Pitt will have to square off against to make it off the train alive!

Edit: I just realized that the poster for the movie also has 9 different characters aside from Brad Pitt, so these must be the assassins.
Last edited by BobSagget on Jul 20th, 2022 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
8945 posts
55336 upvotes
home
BobSagget wrote: When I googled the question, the first answer that popped up was:

In the movie "Bullet Train" Brad Pitt is protecting his brief case from how many assassins?
Sony Pictures has released a cool new poster for David Leitch's Bullet Train, offering a colorful new look at the nine assassins Brad Pitt will have to square off against to make it off the train alive!

Edit: I just realized that the poster for the movie also has 9 different characters aside from Brad Pitt, so these must be the assassins.
On the entry page when you click need a hint it states

An unlucky assassin named Ladybug (Brad Pitt) is determined to finish a mission without getting anyone killed. However, a simple assignment to pick up a suitcase turns more dangerous than he anticipated when he finds out four deadly assassins are also tasked with obtaining the briefcase. Now, aboard a bullet train, Ladybug has no choice but to fight.
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2021
1491 posts
22373 upvotes
Ontario
BobSagget wrote: When I googled the question, the first answer that popped up was:

The question is definitely very ambiguous! When you click on "Need a Hint?", you are directed to a web page that has this info and the answer appears to be "4":
An unlucky assassin named Ladybug (Brad Pitt) is determined to finish a mission without getting anyone killed. However, a simple assignment to pick up a suitcase turns more dangerous than he anticipated when he finds out four deadly assassins are also tasked with obtaining the briefcase. Now, aboard a bullet train, Ladybug has no choice but to fight.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
24232 posts
43262 upvotes
ONTARIO
frugallife wrote: The question is definitely very ambiguous! When you click on "Need a Hint?", you are directed to a web page that has this info and the answer appears to be "4":
Interesting. Wonder why other sites are saying 9?
Anyway, it's unlimited entry so no big deal to change to 4. Thanks.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
44565 posts
44973 upvotes
Economy, NS
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2008
3215 posts
6905 upvotes
Oakville
Contest ended Wednesday, August 31, 2022 9:00 AM.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)