Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

2023/01/16 - Heineken "Win a Heineken Festive Home Makeover"

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2023 8:44 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25027 posts
202515 upvotes
GTA

2023/01/16 - Heineken "Win a Heineken Festive Home Makeover"

Prizes:

There are 5 “Grand Prizes” available to be won. Each “Grand Prize” available to be won, regionally allocated as follows: 2 for BC, AB, MB, SK, 2 for QC and ON and 1 for NB, NS, NL and PEI. Each Prize consists of a professional festive home makeover. Approximate value: $15,000 CAD.

Enter here:

https://www.heineken.com/ca/en/yourtradition/

Full rules:

https://www.heineken.com/ca/en/yourtradition/terms
17 replies
Aug 4, 2008
993 posts
3723 upvotes
Ontario
I remember entering their Christmas one last year and winning mittens and a sweater, never heard a word from them, never got my prizes
Temp. Banned
Feb 11, 2015
6665 posts
46621 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Make your home into an electric grid tower. I don't want my mitts, but if I ever see a Heineken logo or sign, I may put a moustache marker through someone drinking it. Scum, only those that complain and really want it, rather than go through all the forms and send out their prizes. I don't vandalize, but consider Heineken not to keep their word, and in this world of people to people, that's the scum of the earth, stick to yourself and suck on that germanic pacifier some more like it's the end of the war and we're still on earth lol
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
43690 posts
43530 upvotes
Economy, NS
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Apr 3, 2010
511 posts
572 upvotes
What on earth do they mean by a "Festive Home Makeover", and why would I want one?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2012
1341 posts
2417 upvotes
Victoria
Hotdiggety wrote: What on earth do they mean by a "Festive Home Makeover", and why would I want one?
I was just thinking the same thing, especially since Christmas is over. Further details in the rules would be nice!
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
25027 posts
202515 upvotes
GTA
snappiness wrote: I was just thinking the same thing, especially since Christmas is over. Further details in the rules would be nice!
From the rules:
Prize will be provided to winners residence during the following festive season of being declared a winner (2023). Prize items may not be exactly as shown in promotional materials.
So basically you would only be getting any decorations, etc. in Dec 2023 would be my assumption.

What exact decorations are involved / what they would look like is what is not very clear.