Contests

[Daily]

2023/02/26 Danone New Year New You Promotion (QC OK)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 27th, 2023 8:00 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
6654 posts
41371 upvotes
Ontario

2023/02/26 Danone New Year New You Promotion (QC OK)

CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on January 03,2023 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) and ends on February 19, 2023 at 11:59:59 p.m. EST (the “Contest Period”). During the Contest Period, only one (1) entry per participant per day is allowed.

SUBMISSION PERIOD: From January 03,2023 at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) to February 26, 2023 at 1159:59 p.m. EST. All qualifying purchases must be made within the Purchase Period and Submitted by February 26, 2023 at 1159:59 p.m. EST to be eligible to participate in this Program.

Purchase Option: During the Contest Period, enter the contest by purchasing three (3) or more participating Danone products and registering online at the website located at the URL: www.risetomornings.ca (the “Contest Site”). Once registered, upload a photo of the receipt(s) from your eligible purchase(s) by February 19, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST to the Contest Site. Limit of one (1) Entry per person per day during the Contest Period. To be declared a winner, each drawn entrant must answer a mathematical skill-testing question correctly and otherwise fully comply with the official contest rules. Entries must be submitted by February 26, 2023 at 1159:59 p.m. EST to be eligible to participate in this Program.
• No Purchase Option: During the Contest Period, enter the Contest by visiting www.risetomornings.ca/AMOE (the “AMOE Site”) where you will receive further instructions on registering for the Contest. Complete the registration form by entering true and accurate information in the required fields (including, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State/Province, Zip/Postal Code, E-Mail, Phone Number). Follow instructions and (including reading and accepting any required terms and conditions) and register for the Contest to earn one (1) Entry. To be declared a winner, each drawn entrant must answer a mathematical skill-testing question correctly and otherwise fully comply with the official contest rules.

There is a total of Two Hundred and Two (202) prizes (individually a “Prize”, collectively, the “Prizes”) that can be won, each Prize as described below.
• Grand Prize: Two (2) Fourteen Thousand Canadian Dollar (CAD $14,000) physical check with a value of CAD $14,000 each.
• Secondary Prizes: Two Hundred (200) Secondary Prizes each consisting of a $10 Virtual Visa® Prepaid Card.

LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY DURING THE CONTEST PERIOD.

https://risetomornings.ca/

Participating products
https://terms.snipp.com/Danone%20CA%20- ... nglish.pdf
Last edited by Pardon on Jan 3rd, 2023 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
Nov 6, 2021
664 posts
1521 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Is this an instant win? Or are the 200 secondary prizes gonna be a draw?
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
22250 posts
35666 upvotes
ONTARIO
Thanks!

Another Snipp.us contest though! Hope there isn't as many issues as there was with the Nescafe one.
Deal Expert
Dec 22, 2006
43688 posts
43530 upvotes
Economy, NS
Thank You!~
Don't take life too seriously.
No one gets out alive anyway.
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
1086 posts
3515 upvotes
Outside Poker Flat
Seven weeks of emails with "Congratulations!/Félicitations" in the subject line, great.
"𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞." - 𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐚
𝔻𝕠𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕦𝕞 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 ℍ𝕠𝕥 𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕤 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕖𝕡𝕥 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23742 posts
8529 upvotes
For the record, what is the answer, since this is in a funny format?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2017
3807 posts
2783 upvotes
toronto
DougO wrote: For the record, what is the answer, since this is in a funny format?
pretty sure its 12
Got that FIDO account!
Oct 22, 2007
456 posts
765 upvotes
Markham
Can we actually get daily entry for NPN method? When I did it again it just says that I have already registered for this promotion. Not sure if that's another entry, or if I'm doing it wrong.
Jan 27, 2013
178 posts
1147 upvotes
Montreal
mikeconic wrote: Can we actually get daily entry for NPN method? When I did it again it just says that I have already registered for this promotion. Not sure if that's another entry, or if I'm doing it wrong.
I've been using the NPE method multiple times and it always goes through. The rules suggest that it should be possible: Limit 1 entry per person per day irrespective of method of entry.

When do you get that feedback? After you submit your email address or after the whole form?
Oct 22, 2007
456 posts
765 upvotes
Markham
pariah392 wrote: When do you get that feedback? After you submit your email address or after the whole form?
After the form it says that.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

eyvonne